Kenya Somalia Ocean Egypt Mediator

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
https://www.puntlandi.com/?p=14816

Kulaha we will have Ethiopia mediate us lol, this guys book is full of his dead bodies and his raw meat eating because your ancestors and u think he will mediate you? Just like western world saw international court judge would show conflict of interest since it's JL and We own some KUDAA islands near there, heaps of Osman Mahmoud there which is where Kenya is trying annex, not knowing the clan who resides there and where they get they're knowledge from in PL.

Kenyans are reasonable though but they got left western man made system and they're own was abolished so they got nothing to reflect on, they more speak english then the swahili which was wat arabs used to give them a new identity based on language lol. But tell a kenyan Somali is 10 million and look at our ocean and land size and u kenyans look at your land size and how large population u r. Peasants sharing ba tihin. 1 majerten owns 100 hectares in comparison to your kikuyu.

I worked out what each australian owns in Australian in terms of land size for 25 million it's far much more then Africans as a whole. But in terms of Somali inside Africa we are doing quite well wallahi considering our population and what we hold so far. Arabs are doing average cuz they're large 300 million rats who were taught your new father is a language lol, they old people who lived there, don't tell them lol waa laga tirtiray the memory of they're awoowe

We trying to fight the world on our awoowe name and we punching above our weight is what our ancestors thought when they began the somali project cuz it will increase if all clans are on board and we will share the spoils NICELY and based on what each clan contributed be it wisdom, wealth, connections, or LIVES. Should we spread somali as lingua franca like arabs did hoping to get ppl to forget they're awoowe which they did in many parts of mid-east, they're now loyal to arab cause. He doesnt even know his name sxb hadi loo abtiriyo, he was an cawaan lakin way uu naxaristeen mana loo sheegin.

Our land holdings are biggest with ogaden then HARTI. I am talking per person hadi population ahan loo qaybiyo which wont happen since your not all ISIMO. Land holdings are so important cause ganacsi wax ma tarayso they die after 50 years or so. U wont see nothing land inheritance is biggest factor for humans and why the jews cant survive on JUST BUSINESS TRADE.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It is better they let arabs deal with africa cause they know oour region more then europeans. They wont ever understand this mindset, they became so civilized wallahi europeans americans it's new world 2 continents they have enuff lol, i test them always in rooms to bring it out and seems to be gone the savage in them. But they sharing as lost people though, which we can become in generations time and unite on language like they do with no memory of they're ancestors.

We won't let go our ancestors, we will push somali lingua franca operation which was tried, then islam option, we keep going back to old principles to make friends, but my name is my name, it's how u get dhaxal, look at properties around the world it's owned by a NAME not a NATION, THEY JUST CUT A DEAL AS LOST PEOPLE ANYWAYS, WHICH IS WHAT WE WILL NEED TO PLAN FOR IF OUR PPL BECOME LIKE THAT AND HOW WE SCALE UP TO THE TOP AGAIN OF LOST PPL, BUT THE JEW WILL CALL US CAWAAN AS USUAL, WELL NOT US WE KNOW OUR NAME AS FAR AS THEY DO, WELL NOT AS LONG THOUGH TO BE FAIR BUT WE KNOW THE GAME AND WE BEEN IN IT FOR CENTURIES, THIS IS WHERE THEY GET DUMB PLAYIN FIRE WITH FIRE, THEY SHUD JUST WORK ON THEY'RE CAWAAN PROJECT IN EUROPE/AMERICA NOT SOCIETIES WHO STILL REMEMBER THEY'RE NAME, REMEMBER ISRAEL WAS A NAME AND SELL THEM YOUR KNOWLEDGE. U WONT GET KNOWLEDGE ON LAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY SCREW UP AND TRIED SO LONG FOR 2000 YEARS AND KEPT BEING REFUGEE, MAYBE THE CAWAAN U HELPED BUT THE EUROPEANS HATE THEM AFTER WORLD WAR 2, AMERICANS WILL BE ABADONED ONCE THEY SEE THE PROJECT FAILS, THE RUSSIANS ARE ORTHODOX CHURCH WHICH IS ANCIENT ANOTHER PROBLEM FOR THEM

U know why jews need a home, u cant survive on economics niyahow, it changes constantly, theyre riding it out for now but its not century project waxani, wa ku meel gaar till they get rid of ancient ppl so only cawaans are left no matter how much knowledge cawaan has, he doesnt care if they dont have a personal name like they do and demonstrate theyre human beings first.

America is trusting someone abadoned so many places before, but not all of them, they're weary of jews also due to they're history of just packing up and leaving to a new jewish friendly territory.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Egypt is not mediating maritime issue, the trial will still happen at ICJ in November.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Egypt is not mediating maritime issue, the trial will still happen at ICJ in November.

Don't worry I know jews real well cause the ancient ones well the ones who were influenced them and they're ancient games are still available in africa and mid-east, u just listen to the culture and u will see the jewishness sooner or later or something pointing to israel like an alliance of solomon/sheba and then u see ethiopians parked there for 1000 years as monks means they cut a deal with them cuz they hate u more then anything but they wouldn't cuz they know jew is homeless by nature they were given CILMI only not LAND, its up to them to work the cilmi to get land and it so far been pretty pathetic. Every jewish alliance marriage they did with ruling class turned on them in the end except ethiopians never touch the jews soo ma arag no genocide or anything in theyre land its theyre LIFELINE THATS WHY.

If god love them sxb they wouldn't wander for 2000 years playin games, but i dont hate them, they dont make ppl worship israel, they use your cawaan for u to worship theyre AGENT like HAILE SELLASSIE or corrupted christians and then when ur done, they finish the christian they used. Christians half the problem was them not knowing god isnt a man, so they expect MEN OVERLORDS u will get it like haile selassie, the pope, etc. The jews saw christians call their kings LORD so they just used theyre cawaan culture on them ensuring u worship that lord while he marries him and controls him from israel. Jews dont interfere in ur culture sxb, everyone wuxu dhaxlay isaga yaqan. Christian is true religion like Islam but kings sometime are corrupt and make u worship them well not islamic ones but the christian ones they do since it was KINGDOM then, they ensured they were still called lord. Jews ensured that

This is possible for farming cultures they need one big king, they cant live as clans like the desert where noone bows for noone in the desert culture, its all my awoowe is better then yours, cuz they believe theyre human first and ur human and nothing else. U cant convince them of anything else even if u tried cuz he isnt hostage to land lord or king unless ITS FAMILY. That is something they know works in real life, knowledge won't make them give up an inch of land no matter how much u spew till u SHOW WITH THE EYES FOR THEM. Thats why nomads live fine they're not hostage to anyone and have food and water, but city guys feel like hostage in small land plot owned by state this is GUMAYSI TO THEM, NIN KALE WAX UU SHEEGAYO MABA LA TUSIN KARO, THAT'S US AND IT SHUD BE ALL DESERT PPL ALSO. FREEDOM DOESNT GET ANYMORE FREE THEN MIYIGA WALLAHI, I SOMETIMES WISH I CUD JUST GO THERE N RELAX AND ENJOY LIFE AND THANK MY AWOOWE

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb the jew aint that good don't be scared 2000 years and his still trying lame ancient games and new knowledge like it will work. I fear haile cause he was poor and stood before united nations and still convinced them while weak to be independent kingdom, yaab walle, then reggae music and rasta shit spreading he is working up agents thru love for him and his kingdom. Not force like trump hahahahah anyone can see that, cawaan policy weeye waxasi. Theyre not scared of WAR, they been doing it for long time, the only thing they have is difference in weapons now, nothing else, ask them to come with the same weaponry and u see what happens to the FULEY cawaan farmer culture, doesnt matter how much weapons they stock up on him, his a farmer sxb it's NOT MONGOL or something like that who can combine the weapon with history and culture

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The one thing I respect about jews sxb and I will always say this as a honest man, they kept wandering around homeless not giving up in god for 2000 years siding with each empire they could penetrate with knowledge, I would've called it quits wallahi deep down cuz im not overly religious person it's not my in stomach sida awoowashayda and my love for them, everyone loves family bro. Who wants to live like that sxb even if you have knowledge of god and everyone else is pagan. I prefer my awoowe and family sxb, it's in my guts, I dont hate god at all though, thank jews for contributing the fact that god isnt a man or king like used to be and our minds are free, that's where i stop them when they start going into israel is this and that waa sheekadi majerten weeye in awoowashooda la xuso keliya. ALL NATIONS ARE NAMED AFTER LANGUAGES, not humans beings that's how they see it except a few like SAUDI it's a man cuz man owns land not LANGUAGE LOL. Imagine I said Somali or American owned my house on contract loooooooooool. These are ancient religious principles, u guys won't get it anymore cuz u r not all from cultural backgrounds.

Trending

Latest posts