Kenya, Somalia governments agree to resend envoys

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
“We reaffirmed our strong desire to normalise relations and agreed, as a first step, to have our ambassadors return to station,” said CS Juma.

Ambassador Kamau termed the auction as an illegal grab of the country’s resources which amounts to an act of aggression against Kenyan sovereignty.

https://www.kbc.co.ke/kenya-somalia-governments-agree-resend-envoys/
SOMALIA-KENYA-MARITIME-RELATIONS-696x447.jpg

This will only last until the ICJ ruling comes down:mjhaps:

“We reaffirmed our strong desire to normalise relations and agreed, as a first step, to have our ambassadors return to station,” said CS Juma.

Ambassador Kamau termed the auction as an illegal grab of the country’s resources which amounts to an act of aggression against Kenyan sovereignty.
https://www.kbc.co.ke/kenya-somalia-governments-agree-resend-envoys/
SOMALIA-KENYA-MARITIME-RELATIONS-696x447.jpg

This will only last until the ICJ ruling comes down:mjhaps:
Illegal grab??? does she know how many dicks her grandfathers sucked for british to illegally give them our land?

:mjlol::pachah1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You know when a country starts claiming your waters as theirs you as a country have become a joke. How is the military it's 2019 why is the military still so weak fucking Somalia. Fucking corrupt officials, cheese-man hooyada was.

Yaa Rab save Somalia amiin.

Last edited:
You know when a country starts claiming your waters as theirs you as a country have become a joke. How is the military it's 2019 why is the military still so weak fucking Somalia. Fucking corrupt officials, cheese-man hooyada was.

f*ck Somalia.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Our lands are stretched from Bosaso to togdheer to Jigjiga to Kismaayo. We're not confined in small enclave like you lot. Laangaab
Listen to me reer Madowe, you are not pure darood!! :umwhat:

You are bantu/xamar/tanzania/maasai mixed with darood from way back.:umad:

I don't claim I'm arab because I might have some Egyptian ancestors from way back.

In the same sense, you shouldn't claim Puntland. @buule is a real nikka he is more pure Darood than you. :patrice:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Listen to me reer Madowe, you are not pure darood!! :umwhat:

You are bantu/xamar/tanzania/maasai mixed with darood from way back.:umad:

I don't claim I'm arab because I might have some Egyptian ancestors from way back.

In the same sense, you shouldn't claim Puntland. @buule is a real nikka he is more pure Darood than you. :patrice:
Are you HJ?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Somalia is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.