Kenya Separatism? Is that still happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The surrounding countries have alot of weakness to be exploited of both become land locked they will forever be weaksiilaanyolaugh

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Shouldn't you be crying about ogaden in Ethiopiasiilaanyolaugh
Tigray sorted out the Ogaden liyu on behalf of Somalilabd also gave us permission to enter Ethiopia to chase any Darood niggas like dhulos who make problems.Dont cry man! Habesha have no naxaris for doro or Hutus

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Tigray sorted out the Ogaden liyu on behalf of Somalilabd also gave us permission to enter Ethiopia to chase any Darood niggas like dhulos who make problems.Dont cry man! Habesha have no naxaris for doro or Hutus
Excuses excuses excuses we all know you gypsies get slapped around in Ethiopia:dead:
If you could go into Ethiopia anytime you want why can't you stop the ogaden police from harassing your clansmen few miles into Ethiopia:chrisfreshhah:
Also know who you talking my clansmen militia handled your fake country army not long ago don't confuse me with other dhulos weaklings:deadmanny:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Excuses excuses excuses we all know you gypsies get slapped around in Ethiopia:dead:
If you could go into Ethiopia anytime you want why can't you stop the ogaden police from harassing your clansmen few miles into Ethiopia:chrisfreshhah:
Also know who you talking my clansmen militia handled your fake country army not long ago don't confuse me with other dhulos weaklings:deadmanny:
Bandit the 12 yute still believing fairytales.Your father must be the editor of khaatumo news smh

Status
Not open for further replies.