Kenya risks being "land locked" if Somalia has its way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
They can rent the passage or just give up nfd for it
I feel they will go this direction , land in place of water. NFD in place of water. It should be after officially announce of our win in Holland.
I’d rather keep the water than get nfd lol with the water ours then both of our major neighbors in Ethiopia and Kenya are landlocked making our economy the most important in east Africa by default lol basically our ports will eat big along with the off-sea oil, Nfd on the other hand is of very low importance in comparison to both mainland Somalia and Kenya

I’d rather keep the water than get nfd lol with the water ours then both of our major neighbors in Ethiopia and Kenya are landlocked making our economy the most important in east Africa by default lol basically our ports will eat big along with the off-sea oil, Nfd on the other hand is of very low importance in comparison to both mainland Somalia and Kenya
Maybe loool but kenya suffering would be nice

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Pretty much an easy win for us

I'm afraid we might not even get the win

The ICJ might rule that as its such a fought over bit of water, and as Somalia is too weak to defend it, it might be placed under 'international jurisdiction' until Somalia is 'stable'

Sure, it looks like we'll win it as legally ours. But whats wha step from there?

It wouldnt make Kenya landlocked its away to dupe Kenyan public to support the sea grabbing expedition by the kenyan biggest land grabbers.
Imagine the Kenyatta family have land in Kenya same size as Galmudug.

It wouldnt make Kenya landlocked its away to dupe Kenyan public to support the sea grabbing expedition by the kenyan biggest land grabbers.
Imagine the Kenyatta family have land in Kenya same size as Galmudug.

Kenyatta family same size as Galmudug, are you sure about that?

Galmudug is the same size as Portugal or Scotland (92,212 km²), its too big to be claimed, so i highly doubt that a single family like the Kenyattis have amazed that much land.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
I feel they will go this direction , land in place of water. NFD in place of water. It should be after officially announce of our win in Holland.

I'd rather Kenya keeps the NFD and we keep our waters. It would add more problems to the administration of the country, which is already at a breaking point.

Galmudug is the same size as Portugal or Scotland (92,212 km²), its too big to be claimed, so i highly doubt that a single family like the Kenyattis have amazed that much land.
Yes the old man stole land accross Kenya before he died
Lands in prime areas in Lamu,Malindi,Mombasa,Naivasha,Nakuru,etc

its true what @Django

kenyatta senior robbed massive land apparently people estimate it could be several times the size of london, sure not as big as gal-nus but he has the biggest land even bigger than that lord delmere dude who got land during British days

its true what @Django

kenyatta senior robbed massive land apparently people estimate it could be several times the size of london, sure not as big as gal-nus but he has the biggest land even bigger than that lord delmere dude who got land during British days

Cheers for the informative input sxb, no wonder Uhuru Kenyatta wants to win the Somalia's ocean court because if he loses the Kenya public will turn on him and then his family ill gotten wealth in terms of stolen lands in Kenya, really appreciate your info :nvjpqts:

and also next time say Galmudug not Galnus so put respect to our Iljeex State.

I'm afraid we might not even get the win

The ICJ might rule that as its such a fought over bit of water, and as Somalia is too weak to defend it, it might be placed under 'international jurisdiction' until Somalia is 'stable'

Sure, it looks like we'll win it as legally ours. But whats wha step from there?
Not in interest of shell and exon mobil as they matter so these politicans will follow their orders as always

Yes the old man stole land accross Kenya before he died
Lands in prime areas in Lamu,Malindi,Mombasa,Naivasha,Nakuru,etc
In hell burning though like the somalis he burned like his son will be soon for those lives they have taken from this world on their land which the recently cursed bloody british handed to them

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
At least the water isn't full of traitors like NFD is.
:pachah1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts