Kenya reimposes RACIST Wajir stopover

Status
Not open for further replies.
201959636930173507723364Wajir1.jpg
Mogadishu (HOL) - The government of Kenya has reimposed a mandatory security check in Wajir for all flights leaving the Somali capital, according to a Notices to the Airman (NOTAM) released today by the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority.

The NOTAM reads: "All flights from Mogadishu, Somalia must route via Wajir for security checks before proceeding to their final destinations".

This NOTAM will expire August 9, 2019, unless renewed by KCAA.

The directive comes despite criticism from airline operators flying between the two cities, who termed the checks as unnecessary.

The Wajir security stop over - introduced by then President Mwai Kibaki in 2006 - is conducted by Kenya Police and Kenya Airforce and involves passengers disembarking from the plane and going through immigration and customs while all luggage is removed and scanned.

Somalia and Kenya reached an agreement in March 2017 to resume direct flights between the two capitals after almost a decade of transiting through Wajir.

201959636930173507723364Wajir1.jpg
Mogadishu (HOL) - The government of Kenya has reimposed a mandatory security check in Wajir for all flights leaving the Somali capital, according to a Notices to the Airman (NOTAM) released today by the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority.

The NOTAM reads: "All flights from Mogadishu, Somalia must route via Wajir for security checks before proceeding to their final destinations".

This NOTAM will expire August 9, 2019, unless renewed by KCAA.

The directive comes despite criticism from airline operators flying between the two cities, who termed the checks as unnecessary.

The Wajir security stop over - introduced by then President Mwai Kibaki in 2006 - is conducted by Kenya Police and Kenya Airforce and involves passengers disembarking from the plane and going through immigration and customs while all luggage is removed and scanned.

Somalia and Kenya reached an agreement in March 2017 to resume direct flights between the two capitals after almost a decade of transiting through Wajir.
How long until the bantus give in

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yet we have some Somalis claiming Kenya loves Somalis, I guarantee you Ogaden were behind this. They want to punish Somalis

Weak response. Action needed! Ban the khat flow coming from Kenya. If Culusow had the balls to do it for his own selfish reasons then why can't Cheese do it?
60016594_10218481573892548_8958787113524920320_n.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
You're mentally ill. You need help

I see the pseudo nationalist @AarLibaax liked his comment. :mjlol:
Sujuis love to hate Somalis and make Somalis suffer, I bet Yusuf Xaaji told Kenyatta that Wajeer is losing business and needs to detour the flights again. Secretly he is doing it to punish Farmaajo for tumping Madoobe in Garowe yesterday:manny:

Ogaden are sick people they love ajnabis but hate Somalis,:susp:

^My point made.:icon e biggrin:

The pseudo nationalist takes every criticism directed towards this administration as a personal attack on himself and his clan. I wonder if a person like you would be this outspoken on behalf of another president who didn't happen to be from your clan.

With that being said, I hope Kenyan and Ethiopian troops pull out of Gedo so we can see more of this:icon lol:
https://www.garoweonline.com/en/news/somalia/al-shabab-regains-town-in-somalia-as-kenya-pulls-troops

and this
https://www.radioshabelle.com/al-shabaab-recaptures-town-in-gedo-kenyan-military-retreat/

I hear Reer Gedo Shabaab are now joining the central government en masse

Maybe if you weren't supporting terrorists you wouldn't have Kenyans stationed in your backyard under the AMISOM mandate doing as they please:icon lol:

Sujuis love to hate Somalis and make Somalis suffer, I bet Yusuf Xaaji told Kenyatta that Wajeer is losing business and needs to detour the flights again. Secretly he is doing it to punish Farmaajo for tumping Madoobe in Garowe yesterday:manny:

Ogaden are sick people they love ajnabis but hate Somalis,:susp:
Stop generalizing. Ogadens like Aden Duacle support the president:icon e biggrin:

TekNiKo

VIP
^My point made.:icon e biggrin:

The pseudo nationalist takes every criticism directed towards this administration as a personal attack on himself and his clan. I wonder if a person like you would be this outspoken on behalf of another president who didn't happen to be from your clan.

With that being said, I hope Kenyan and Ethiopian troops pull out of Gedo so we can see more of this:icon lol:
https://www.garoweonline.com/en/news/somalia/al-shabab-regains-town-in-somalia-as-kenya-pulls-troops

and this
https://www.radioshabelle.com/al-shabaab-recaptures-town-in-gedo-kenyan-military-retreat/

I hear Reer Gedo Shabaab are now joining the central government en masse

Maybe if you weren't supporting terrorists you wouldn't have Kenyans stationed in your backyard under the AMISOM mandate doing as they please:icon lol:
When are Kenyans gonna liberate Saakoow, Badhaade and Buale ??:ivers::mjlol:

Yet we have some Somalis claiming Kenya loves Somalis, I guarantee you Ogaden were behind this. They want to punish Somalis
I found it funny lol

@TekNiKo is right Wajiir benefits from this "situation" :icon lol:

Besides it's all good Kenya are our heroes no?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's good that you're finally admitting that an Ogaden politician in Kenya is more powerful than the Somali president and MX's son Farmaajo :pachah1:

68 IQ has made you accidentally declare your true feelings :russ:

TekNiKo

VIP
It's good that you're finally admitting that an Ogaden politician in Kenya is more powerful than the Somali president and MX's son Farmaajo :pachah1:

68 IQ has made you accidentally declare your true feelings :russ:
So you support Somalis having to go through an extra 2.5 hours of harrassment and checks that was not needed yesterday? You truly are a gun Doqon,

So you support Somalis having to go through an extra 2.5 hours of harrassment and checks that was not needed yesterday? You truly are a gun Doqon,
Insults and accusations won't improve your position in Kismayo however I do appreciate your honesty in regards to Yusuf Haji being more powerful than Farmajo :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.