Kenya jets bomb pastoralists in Gedo region

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
President HSM must get rid of these non amisom ethiopians that settled in gedo ,baay and bakool .
What will he do send his Mooryan Badbaado Militia? ENDF are going no where and are here with our blessing kaalay wax ka qaado hutu.

What will he do send his Mooryan Badbaado Militia? ENDF are going no where and are here with our blessing kaalay wax ka qaado hutu.

Non amisom epdf in Somalia are seen as occupied forces.
Badbadobqaran are need in their lands
I hope HSM doesnt spend a cent in liberating gedo and let nature runs is course and the gedoin natives Duke it out with the foreigners from cabudwaak .
If I was to bet I'll put my money on the gedo natives

TekNiKo

VIP
Non amisom epdf in Somalia are seen as occupied forces.
Badbadobqaran are need in their lands
I hope HSM doesnt spend a cent in liberating gedo and let nature runs is course and the gedoin natives Duke it out with the foreigners from cabudwaak .
If I was to bet I'll put my money on the gedo natives
Hutu stay out of our internal affairs. And keep out no one needs your liberation first liberate Ceeldheer from AS

TekNiKo

VIP
Thanks for posting this brother the people of Gedo really are defenceless against KDF Airforce and they are targeting the wells, livestock and communication towers which provide access to mobile money. Its systamatic genocide and I hope our Oromo friends and Brother Abby can help us defend our skies. We are prepared to work with you

I hope so bro. I don't like how Kenya is trying, or has tried, to take advantage of Somalia's situation now, when in the past they knew better than to mess with Somalia.
Mofo you have been killing somalis in the last 5 years and even displaced somalis and stole their farms and animals and made millions of somalis become displaced and settle in Qaloji.

Happy Donald Trump GIF by Team Trump

Mofo you have been killing somalis in the last 5 years and even displaced somalis and stole their farms and animals and made millions of somalis become displaced and settle in Qaloji.

1. I personally didn't harm anyone, so don't accuse me of something that I didn't do.
2. Why do you change the subject? Is it because Kenya is your ally against a certain Somali clan that you hate more than you hate what Kenya did here?

Thanks for posting this brother the people of Gedo really are defenceless against KDF Airforce and they are targeting the wells, livestock and communication towers which provide access to mobile money. Its systamatic genocide and I hope our Oromo friends and Brother Abby can help us defend our skies. We are prepared to work with you

I don't differentiate between Somali's, but I am aware of the various clans, only because Somali's themselves talk about them openly. I just hope Somalia's president does something, if this news is true.

reer gedo pretty soon there will be many stingers/MANPADS on the black market, crowdfund and purchase one. these dumb kenyans don't have smart bombs they probably fly pretty low.