Kenya is dirty

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Question is would you swim in that gooey goodness for a million bucks? :cosbyhmm:
I’m broke as hell f*ck I look like

Hockey Wtf GIF by Budweiser Canada

Africoners in South Africa have there own city and it a lot cleaner then South Africa is at this moment. Why are Kenyan Africans not able to clean up there city? Is due to the notion of owning Kenya and they are too good to pickup trash or is it something else?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Africoners in South Africa have there own city and it a lot cleaner then South Africa is at this moment. Why are Kenyan Africans not able to clean up there city? Is due to the notion of owning Kenya and they are too good to pickup trash or is it something else?

Kenya govt is corrupt. But I think the blame of Somali business men. Eastleigh is the business industrial of Nairobi.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Question is would you swim in that gooey goodness for a million bucks? :cosbyhmm:
Of course,Id make sure I have no skin injuries and make sure the water dosent go into my mouth and other opening. But sure, I think that black water is Oils, Exhaust Plastics heavy metals. Of course the water isnt healthy and even if my skin is closed and protecting it might absorb. But this is 1 million dollars. for what, 100 seconds of Protected Exposure?

Of course,Id make sure I have no skin injuries and make sure the water dosent go into my mouth and other opening. But sure, I think that black water is Oils, Exhaust Plastics heavy metals. Of course the water isnt healthy and even if my skin is closed and protecting it might absorb. But this is 1 million dollars. for what, 100 seconds of Protected Exposure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nairobi is actually pretty clean by African standards unless it's the slums or Eastleigh. Sadly the video is of Eastleigh Somali neighborhood local government has paved those roads multiple times every few years so there's defiantly corruption going on someone's sitting corners. I also blame the local somalis never seen anything as bad as them when I was there throwing trash right in front of their business and apartments totally disregard to rules sadly.

east leigh, other local kenyan middle to upper class neighborhoods come together to have private companies to collect garbage where govt has failed, garbage is actually a big business in nairobi, these businessmen cant organize themselves to keep their neighborhood clean

Trending

Latest posts