Kenya Indefinitely closes border with Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Madobe is going to be poor since his economy depends on selling charcoal to Kenya. No khaat for southern Somalia either. I think this will greatly benefit the konfuur region and increase their IQ by 0.21%

Last edited:
Madaabo is going to be poor since his economy depends on selling the wood to Kenya. No khaat for southern Somalia too either. I think this will benefit konfuur and increase their IQ by 0.21%
Charcoal is sold to Dubai and not Kenya.
Madhoobe is Kenyas yesman.
Gedo will suffer alot I guess Ethiopians will build them a fly over connection to villa Somalia.

They are hopeless and know the ICJ ruling are in favour of us.

It's best to ignore them and watch them cry when they lose a quarter of their exclusive economic zone.

:liberaltears:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
They are hopeless and know the ICJ ruling are in favour of us.

It's best to ignore them and watch them cry when they lose a quarter of their exclusive economic zone.

:liberaltears:

Bantu logic 101: "Lets block the wind waves":liberaltears:
How does one block the wind???:icon rolleyes:

Charcoal is sold to Dubai and not Kenya.
Madhoobe is Kenyas yesman.
Gedo will suffer alot I guess Ethiopians will build them a fly over connection to villa Somalia.
It will hurt both sides of the border. This doqon thinks trade and movement only benefit Gedo. :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
images

I swear big foot have more love for kikuyu than fellow Somalis :gucciwhat:

What they done to Jubada Hoose is unforgivable, these Cagdheres turned Goobweyne into a desert :bell:
That was a desert ther moment Blackie took over.
It seems marehan wanred to turn it into a copy of Gheeto.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is a blessing in disguise, Somalia needs to lean on itself and never depend on neighboring countries who wish to see u never succeed. Let Kenya keep acting hostile, it will only make our country stronger :)

Whose mans are these kenyans
:draketf::drakewtf::mindblown:
Theyre like an irritable cyst courtesy of colonialism :mjcry:
Whuxu xageen is ka soo galnaa. For an irrelevant bantu tribe theyre name is appearing beside ours far too many times:mindblown:

Madobe is going to be poor since his economy depends on selling charcoal to Kenya. No khaat for southern Somalia either. I think this will greatly benefit the konfuur region and increase their IQ by 0.21%
Loool they need this anyway Kenya giving Ws to beesha garax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending