Kenya in Xamar negotiating terms of surrender

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We can't stop there, NFD needs to be returned as well.

And maybe then we will let them work in our oil fields. :trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
We can't stop there, NFD needs to be returned as well.

And maybe then we will let them work in our oil fields. :trumpsmirk:
Northeastern province is the most impoverished province in all of Kenya no roads even link Garrisa-Wajir-Mandera they are under occupation

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Northeastern province is the most impoverished province in all of Kenya no roads even link Garrisa-Wajir-Mandera they are under occupation

Its the legacy of the Shifta war where Kenya brutally stopped an uprising of NFD when they attempted to reunite with Somalia back in the 60s.

Caasimada.com :drakekidding:

Beesha bo0nta need to give it a rest these niglets been crying about Kismayo since 08 :drakelaugh:

Meanwhile the region continues its recovery under the leadership of Ahmed Islam.

Screenshot_20191002-204708_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191002-204745_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191002-204757_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191002-204825_Twitter.jpg
20191002_204851.jpg
Screenshot_20190920-181120_Gallery.jpg

Bo0nmaajo standing firm behind his leader :wow:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope Kenya comes to its senses and starts acting like neighboring country again instead of a bully. This current government we have shows the whole world, we are on the right track. God bless Nabad iyo Nolol for not missing a beat and staying on course :)

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Caasimada.com :drakekidding:

Beesha bo0nta need to give it a rest these niglets been crying about Kismayo since 08 :drakelaugh:

Meanwhile the region continues its recovery under the leadership of Ahmed Islam.

View attachment 79849 View attachment 79850 View attachment 79851 View attachment 79852 View attachment 79853 View attachment 79854

Bo0nmaajo standing firm behind his leader :wow:

Caasimada and Goobjoog are credible sources my pet you are the one from beesha B00nta cagdheers. We own Kismayo stop lying my pet b00n. Leadership is going to a MX man and a man that is loyal to Somalia not Kenya kkk. Don't make fun of the salat my pet b00n that is not tolerable

Trending