Kenya clarifies position on Somaliland

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
UPDATE:

Sharaf Dhimatay

Kenya has officially opened a Somaliland high commission, Somaliland is set to send an high commisoner to Kenya. High commisons are ONLY opened in sovereign commonwealth countriws aka former British colonies. I bet you they also notified Ahmed madobe and thats why he sent an Ambassador bcuz JL was once part of Kenyan colony before daarod shenanigans forced them to secede to get rid of it and send to it Italy as a "gift"

Not really they have hassan sheikh sighniyture, it doesn't matter wether they recognise Jubaland or not as long as we have boots in Kismaayo,we can shape Jubaland politics.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP

1698352002652.png

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
All the doors closing time for them to rejoin and finish constitution and government
Honestly if they just negotiate then I'm sure a deal can be struck and we can finally move forward. How long do they even have left? They can't keep this up for another 32 years.

Congratulations to Somaliland. The decades long struggle for full sovereignty seems to be lurking around the corner. Kenya has set up a high commission. I urge all Landers to take to twitter and celebrate this major victory.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Nobody cares enough about their opinion. If even the West or any major power hasn’t recognized SL then what would Kenya’s recognition matter for? And for the love of god SLanders if you want to be taken seriously by anyone, change your state’s name 🤦

Congratulations to Somaliland. The decades long struggle for full sovereignty seems to be lurking around the corner. Kenya has set up a high commission. I urge all Landers to take to twitter and celebrate this major victory.
Great banter great banter 😂

Somaliland aka Isaaqland was always a dead end project that was never meant to be a country, especially after that 9 months fiasco war where they lost half of their claimed lands to SSC state and 400+ Isaaq soldiers perished, today not even the Fake Countries like Wakanda would recognise them as an independent nation.

The best deal SFG could offer to Isaaqlands is like the same deal they offered other clans in Somalia's federal system which is their own clan federal state and nothing more.

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somaliland aka Isaaqland was always a dead end project that was never meant to be a country, especially after that 9 months fiasco war where they lost half of their claimed lands to SSC state and 400+ Isaaq soldiers perished, today not even the Fake Countries like Wakanda would recognise them as an independent nation.

The best deal SFG could offer to Isaaqlands is like the same deal they offered other clans in Somalia's federal system which is their own clan federal state and nothing more.
They're simply going through the seven stages of grief. Stuck at anger and denial but soon they'll have to move onto bargaining and acceptance. The SFG will be waiting for them with open arms when they come to their senses.

Trending