I think this was the clown who said Kenya has to go to war with Somalia
if they lose the case:mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
UHU.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
National Assembly Majority leader has dismissed claims that he holds both Somali and Kenyan citizenship.

Duale on Thursday said he has never held citizenship of another country and never will.
..... Duale said, “It is a matter of public notoriety that I am a proud Kenyan citizen and I do not hold dual citizenship and I have never held citizenship of another country and will never do. Mimi ni Mkenya kwa damu na daima nitazidi kuwa Mkenya (I'm Kenyan in the blood and will always be Kenyan)”.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/...n_duale_says_amid_dual_citizenship_probe.aspx

Doqonka cagdheer begging in swahili that they are not Somali :damn:

Wallahi mental slavery is the worst what a coon :susp:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
National Assembly Majority leader has dismissed claims that he holds both Somali and Kenyan citizenship.

Duale on Thursday said he has never held citizenship of another country and never will.
..... Duale said, “It is a matter of public notoriety that I am a proud Kenyan citizen and I do not hold dual citizenship and I have never held citizenship of another country and will never do. Mimi ni Mkenya kwa damu na daima nitazidi kuwa Mkenya (I'm Kenyan in the blood and will always be Kenyan)”.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2019/...n_duale_says_amid_dual_citizenship_probe.aspx

Doqonka cagdheer begging in swahili that they are not Somali :damn:

Wallahi mental slavery is the worst what a coon :susp:
why are you expecting a kenyan politician to be somali nationalist when somali politicians are sellouts?
D8ExeCIX4AA98yP.jpg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If u are of Somali descent, others will always question ur loyalty. From Ilhan Omar to the ICJ judge and in between. Our neighboring countries would love nothing more than to keep the lands (NFD and Somali region) and kick out the Somali inhabitants. This is why it’s important to realize we are all one, stop these petty qabiil attacks and see each other as others see u, the same people :)

Was that actually? I thought it was just normal tree planting. Wallahi I’ve lost all the respect I have for this cheese bloke if that’s true!!!
Yes bro why would I make it up?
Isnt it Ironic that he hand cuffed a 77 somalia war veteran and handed him to Ethiopia un apologeticaly but planted trees in a xabashi memorial park?

Macalin M

Out here
Yes bro why would I make it up?
Isnt it Ironic that he hand cuffed a 77 somalia war veteran and handed him to Ethiopia un apologeticaly but planted trees in a xabashi memorial park?
This fucking c*nt! Wallahi that’s made me so mad! I’ve lost whatever respect I have for that fatty.

Was that actually? I thought it was just normal tree planting. Wallahi I’ve lost all the respect I have for this cheese bloke if that’s true!!!
He obviously completely made that up lol.... shameless.

They have no tradition of planting except for their recent tree planting goal this past year. It's not commemorating anything and certainly not a war.

He obviously completely made that up lol.... shameless.

They have no tradition of planting except for their recent tree planting goal this past year. It's not commemorating anything and certainly not a war.
Bullshit.

It was all over the news that time.The event was commemoration of the Ethiopian fallen soilders.

Even Failmajo hugging Uhuru kenyatta you always try to spin.

What proof? That an ******* was seen in a military memorial park planting trees?

Tell me wat was the special occassion that day?

You love talking out of your ass kikuyu boy

You claimed:

"It was all over the news that time.The event was commemoration of the Ethiopian fallen soilders"

Show us one news outlet that confirms your claim and on this occasion even fake news outlets

Trending