BREAKING NEWS Kenya bombs Gedo again!

Disappointing, the government doesn't even condemn the blatant disregard for its people. Somalia does not even exist, it's a colonial puppet regime.

The ethnic cleansing that is happening in is very worrysome the kenyattis goal is the fertile soil of gedo

Screenshot_20220622-184109_Twitter.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disappointing, the government doesn't even condemn the blatant disregard for its people. Somalia does not even exist, it's a colonial puppet regime.
Thats it the people of Gedo must fundraise to buy Anti Aircraft Machine guns or stingers. I will start a donation event inshallah make sure you donate. Each one cost around 15k

Zu 23

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Farmaajo praised KDF troops while bombs were landing, so don’t make it seem like it’s a new problem. He always let CBB do the talking. Never taking any real action.

Even Fahad Yasin failed to criticise Kenya in his interview. He had many words for Djibouti tho…

Hatred for Mareexaan goes deep, we get bombed and everyone ignores it, some say it didn’t happen and some even encourage it. Alhamdulilah for everything. Glad we don’t depend on other qabils for survival, I’m glad my people know how to stand on their own two feet. Because if most of you cuqdad/ciil ridden patriots had it your way, you would try invade our territories and execute every last one of us.
AUN 🙏

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
AUN

Those who twerk with no shame, for alas now understand who your enemy is :ehh:

Thats it the people of Gedo must fundraise to buy Anti Aircraft Machine guns or stingers. I will start a donation event inshallah make sure you donate. Each one cost around 15k

Zu 23

What happened to the hundreds of military vehicles sent to Gedo by the Farmaajo regime. Are those not enough?

:jaynerd:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hatred for Mareexaan goes deep, we get bombed and everyone ignores it, some say it didn’t happen and some even encourage it. Alhamdulilah for everything. Glad we don’t depend on other qabils for survival, I’m glad my people know how to stand on their own two feet. Because if most of you cuqdad/ciil ridden patriots had it your way, you would try invade our territories and execute every last one of us.
AUN 🙏
Anti Sadetism is real some sick people celebrating this, inshallah we will come out of this with our heads on our shoulders. Somalinimo is dead yet we carry the sentiment on our soldiers.

Anti Sadetism is real some sick people celebrating this, inshallah we will come out of this with our heads on our shoulders. Somalinimo is dead yet we carry the sentiment on our soldiers.
I don’t have any sort of qabil I hate to that extent, I could never celebrate a foreign country that is targeting my people. But I suppose I never struggled, some of these guys are hurt by the past, may God heal them, my heart is pure, Somalinimo may might be dead but I don’t celebrate seeing other Somalis fail. Wax cuqdad ah aan qabo malahan, qalbigeygu waa saafi:denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts