BREAKING NEWS Kenya bombs Gedo again!

Niggas had xaflad's while their people are being carpet bombed by kenyattis what a failed project this happens when you have inept men running the show no response from xamar as of yet silence roam the country of the camel humpers
:snoop: :snoop: :manny: :fittytousand:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Somali National Military are planning to end the occupation of ceel cadde the capital for Shabab in Gedo region where innocent children are taught how to become suicide bombers & force tax collection on neighboring villages in Gedo.

Shameful to see @TekNiKo supporting a terrorist group although I’m not surprised to see.

the Canadian authorities should arrest this terrorist sympathizer who supports the terrorist occupation of Gedo region.
Where did I say I support AS terrorist? Hahah All I said was KDF destroy Communication of Hormuud towers and that Reer Gedo dont care what AS do in Kenya. Go and fight them on the ground like Ceelcadde 2016 or your Aabo Too scared? Airstriking them wont do anything but make locals angry.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ahh I remember this years back. It was a shocking incident for sure and shows why all shisheeye forces need to be replaced by 2024 as agreed by the transition inshallah.

Hormuud is a major investor in Gedo and should not be bombed by Kikuyus. Many students from Gedo have topped Hormuud exams.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ahh I remember this years back. It was a shocking incident for sure and shows why all shisheeye forces need to be replaced by 2024 as agreed by the transition inshallah.

Hormuud is a major investor in Gedo and should not be bombed by Kikuyus.
Brother Kikiyus want to replace Hormuud towers with Safaricom they already destroyed the shilling Somali by flooding Beledxawo with dirty Kenyan shillings so they hate EVC…

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Brother Kikiyus want to replace Hormuud towers with Safaricom they already destroyed the shilling Somali by flooding Beledxawo with dirty Kenyan shillings so they hate EVC…

I’m aware. This happened again in Jan I see.

Inshallah this plague will be over. It’s in everyone’s interest to see Somali businesses prosper over kikuyus

TekNiKo

VIP

I’m aware. This happened again in Jan I see.

Inshallah this plague will be over. It’s in everyone’s interest to see Somali businesses prosper over kikuyus
Yes man I may have political differences with HAG but 100% rather support their Somali business over a pugnosed Kikiyu ape.

reer

VIP
:deadmanny:

Maxa tala ah Ugaas? Farmaajo muxu ugu hadli waaye arrintan? Hes no longer in power.
the politicians wanna go nairobi. fahad yasin even refused to directly diss kenya in his interview. you get your xaq through the barrel of the gun and nothing less.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Haramcad gorgor dufaan-cidanka qaranka balh blah blah-That is all i heard for 5 years-Where are they?.Have they even moved towards kenya?What is the point or purpose of the endles tiktok video's of marching while at the same time being helpless?

Trending

Latest posts