Kenya bans flights to Somalia due to..

Walahi Farmaajo is incompetent:snoop:

So basically mending ties with Kenya was one sided, Farmaajo was desperate so he approached Kenya first while gaining nothing in return, and Kenya sensing Farmaajo's desperation is beating and humiliating him further for their interests.

It's like beating a dead horse, why restore relations with Kenya if they are still hostile to you, kulaha "lift Khat (illegal Drugs) ban for fight resumption", SMH!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn man what an extreme position, now airplanes registered in Nairobi have to go back. 90% of planes that operate local flights are in this category.

Last edited:

Som

VIP
Damn man qhat an extreme position, now airplanes registered in Nairobi have to go back. 90% of planes that operate local flights are in this category.
Even somali owned companies like Jubba airways? Damn we somalis should register our companies in somalia or djibouti

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Even somali owned companies like Jubba airways? Damn we somalis should register our companies in somalia or djibouti

They can register in Somalia now since we officially have a Somalia license, so they should definitely switch over.

Last edited:
“I’ve tried everything, I dont know what to do “
0BC4941A-F4E1-4481-844D-1B81EB036CB6.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This farmaajo character is incompetent. He rushed to announce normalization of relations. Kenya didn’t utter a word. It is like an adult dealing with a child. Kenya said to the failed state “you wanna be my friend” and Somalia was like “YES!YES! Please”. Somalia quickly runs around “I am friends again with Kenya. I am so happy”. Kenya approaches Somalia and says to her “now that we cool I need you to allow this “ but Somalia being incompetent goes on to say “ I can’t. I just can’t “. Kenya “Alright fine! I know how to make you do it “.

It would’ve been a honorable thing to ban khat but why is Ethiopia jiopia importing hers into the country ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This farmaajo character is incompetent. He rushed to announce normalization of relations. Kenya didn’t utter a word. It is like an adult dealing with a child. Kenya said to the failed state “you wanna be my friend” and Somalia was like “YES!YES! Please”. Somalia quickly runs around “I am friends again with Kenya. I am so happy”. Kenya approaches Somalia and says to her “now that we cool I need you to allow this “ but Somalia being incompetent goes on to say “ I can’t. I just can’t “. Kenya “Alright fine! I know how to make you do it “.

It would’ve been a honorable thing to ban khat but why is Ethiopia jiopia importing hers into the country ?
Because Farmaajo brother Xassan Farmajo controls the Ethiopian khat supply effectively holding a monopoly This guy is literally protecting the family business lol.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Because Farmaajo brother Xassan Farmajo controls the Ethiopian khat supply effectively holding a monopoly This guy is literally protecting the family business lol.

Any proof of this, other than usual Sahan bots like Rashid posting nonsense?