Kenya appreciation thread

I am Ogaden the ogaden interest comes first I dont give a damn about fake colonial demarcations created in the 60s.

As long as the battle between Kenya and Somalia will happen in Hiraan or Xamar or Hargeisa or Galkacyo or Cabudwaaqcount me in.
Mind you you have been selling out ONLF to TPLF for the last 30 years so why should i buy your fake crocodile tears.
Simply I dont want to turn into a qalbi dagax and used to get leverage from Kenya.

Unity is the only way we can move forward and gain anything as Somalis. Isolation is for idiots who don't make it that far. Any statesmen would tell you that you have to swallow your pride to come to compromises if you want to achieve anything. "My neighborhood, my state" won't get you anywhere. There are bigger neighborhoods, bigger states, and the only way you can take them on is with support. This mentality is toxic. Also, who is "you" people? You don't even know where I come from, let alone that I sold anyone to gaal.

Relax there, Oaden Malcom X, I wasn't even talking to you.

Royalflush

novacane
Who said Gedo belongs to mx when its called Gedo Cawliyahan?
The land was stolen and resettled by mx when other clans were cut of from aiding their kins from the fake kenya/ somalia border.
you gonna cry about land that was taken decades ago
war ninyahow aamus typical ogaden greediness after all the land south of the jubba you took

Unity is the only way we can move forward and gain anything as Somalis. Isolation is for idiots who don't make it that far. Any statesmen would tell you that you have to swallow your pride to come to compromises if you want to achieve anything. "My neighborhood, my state" won't get you anywhere. There are bigger neighborhoods, bigger states, and the only way you can take them on is with support. This mentality is toxic. Also, who is "you" people? You don't even know where I come from, let alone that I sold anyone to gaal. Relax.
We are tired with the fake unity and crocodile tears from Beesha Italian somaliland.

For 30 years why was there anarchy in Somalia? Tribalist cartels ruling over somalia and selling expired food and medicarion to the masses.cartels that would grow carnabis plantations and sell them off.Cartels that control every sector of the somalia economy and also support AS.

The den of corruption is Xamar if that toxic place is not fixed then they are a danger to Somalia than Kenya or Ethiopia.

you gonna cry about land that was taken decades ago
war ninyahow aamus typical ogaden greediness after all the land south of the jubba you took
Land was taken by a dicatorial regime that was supposed to represent the interest of a nation but represented the interest of a langaab clan.I dont think such langaab clan can transend beyond ilk.yarnimo.

The same ilk.yar that welcomed Erhiopia to Gedo since 1993 is the same Marehan that have Fakemajo propagating kenya is the enemy.We have had enough of your bullshit.

The only time I will fight Kenya is when there is no single ikl.yar in Gedo.Then I will have confidence that they will not backstab me like qalbi dagax.

We have been through this 100 times.Somalis hating kenya is like a crocodile hating flesh.

No somali hates Kenya theybjust want a border conflict that will ensure certain clans get destroyed economically.

Somalis cannot share even the capital xamar and you are talking about cutting ties with Kenya.
So just cuz somali goverment is corrupted doesnt mean i go ran to.kenya goverment tht raped somali woman.and girls and.killed and raped boys and men
ppl like you is why somali is mess and war ppl.like. side with enemies and.want to.be under kenya and ethiopia goverment
Loook at u brought up.somalis fighting each other but u didnt.bting up kenya ki
We have been through this 100 times.Somalis hating kenya is like a crocodile hating flesh.

No somali hates Kenya theybjust want a border conflict that will ensure certain clans get destroyed economically.

Somalis cannot share even the capital xamar and you are talking about cutting ties with Kenya.
No u haye somali and love kenya loook how u into qabalist in xamar there is every tribe
And kg u are Darood such siad bare and Darood presidentti and other non darood president u just want to be kenya puppet look how you loving kenys tht has killed allot Darood mens and Boys and raped womans and girls
And u still want to ne their servervent Slave
Things going in somalia blame on somali corrupt goverment and those calle kenya and ethiopia goverment u love and brit and Italia
U quickly mention somalis corrupt goverment not able to dhare xamar with other but u jeep quit kenya and ethiopia goverment what they have done to somali ppl way worse killed somali ppl raped somali ppl took their land u just qabalist
Nothing more ppl like u is why somali is this way always siding with enemies and and shake hands but y cant simple do tht to other somali ppl and other somali tribes
Lol like ppl like u is why somalia is this always siding with enemies and acccept somali enemies as your friend and give somali lands to them
I think U just qabilist tht hate other somali tribe lol saying fake border ig somalia border is fake then kenya border is fake by your logic lol

So just cuz somali goverment is corrupted doesnt mean i go ran to.kenya goverment tht raped somali woman.and girls and.killed and raped boys and men
ppl like you is why somali is mess and war ppl.like. side with enemies and.want to.be under kenya and ethiopia goverment
Loook at u brought up.somalis fighting each other but u didnt.bting up kenya ki

No u haye somali and love kenya loook how u into qabalist in xamar there is every tribe
And kg u are Darood such siad bare and Darood presidentti and other non darood president u just want to be kenya puppet look how you loving kenys tht has killed allot Darood mens and Boys and raped womans and girls
And u still want to ne their servervent Slave
Things going in somalia blame on somali corrupt goverment and those calle kenya and ethiopia goverment u love and brit and Italia
U quickly mention somalis corrupt goverment not able to dhare xamar with other but u jeep quit kenya and ethiopia goverment what they have done to somali ppl way worse killed somali ppl raped somali ppl took their land u just qabalist
Nothing more ppl like u is why somali is this way always siding with enemies and and shake hands but y cant simple do tht to other somali ppl and other somali tribes
Lol like ppl like u is why somalia is this always siding with enemies and acccept somali enemies as your friend and give somali lands to them
I think U just qabilist tht hate other somali tribe lol saying fake border ig somalia border is fake then kenya border is fake by your logic lol
Listen I am fed up with your crocodile tears you can put as much onions in your eyes if you like but you will never fool me again.

Land was taken by a dicatorial regime that was supposed to represent the interest of a nation but represented the interest of a langaab clan.I dont think such langaab clan can transend beyond ilk.yarnimo.

The same ilk.yar that welcomed Erhiopia to Gedo since 1993 is the same Marehan that have Fakemajo propagating kenya is the enemy.We have had enough of your bullshit.

The only time I will fight Kenya is when there is no single ikl.yar in Gedo.Then I will have confidence that they will not backstab me like qalbi dagax.
U darood fighting another darood yaap
U tribelist

Listen I am fed up with your crocodile tears you can put as much onions in your eyes if you like but you will never fool me again.
No one is fooling u but yourself go kisss kenya goverment azz and pppl tht support it
Ppl lile u are somali ppl worst enemies ppl lile u sold somali to kenya and ethiopia ppl like still selling

Go cry river

My theory is and I'm not cooning here, the Brits can be reasoned with if the colonies/ former colonies compromise. However, French and the rest want to loot and interfere in every aspect others they will sabotage them. Not matter what they do they won't change any policies or give those countries any breathing space.
The British will rob you but wont change your culture but the French will not only rob you, they change your entire dhaqan and language.

Following the civil war in Somalia that broke out in 1991, many Somalis sought asylum in the enclaves of Kenya. An entrepreneurial community, they established themselves in the business sector, particularly in the Nairobi suburb of Eastleigh. The Kenyans allowed for this to happen and facilitate it to this day.
That enclave is Somali territory. Just saying. But yes, that did happen, and the nation as a whole is definitely more stable for Somalis who had to flee from the south.

Y’all want NFD back while no one in Somali can even control the current provinces. Somalia is in a mess with itself and you guys want that mess throughout Ogaden and NFD??? Kenya did a lot for us. And didn’t backstab us Compared to our supposed “brothers”, or Ethiopia. They are currently one of the only African country we can get along with.

Somalia has to work with Kenya wether you guys like it or not

Y’all want NFD back while no one in Somali can even control the current provinces. Somalia is in a mess with itself and you guys want that mess throughout Ogaden and NFD??? Kenya did a lot for us. And didn’t backstab us Compared to our supposed “brothers”, or Ethiopia. They are currently one of the only African country we can get along with.

Somalia has to work with Kenya wether you guys like it or not
Either non somali or somali tht want somali to colonise either way kenya and ethiopia is no better then somali kenya and ethiopia are most corrupt coutries tht stole land
And u against somalis taking back saying work with enemies lol reason why somali mess is kenya and ethiopia goverment fault cuz currupting of somali goverment puppet
Lol

Either non somali or somali tht want somali to colonise either way kenya and ethiopia is no better then somali kenya and ethiopia are most corrupt coutries tht stole land
And u against somalis taking back saying work with enemies lol reason why somali mess is kenya and ethiopia goverment fault cuz currupting of somali goverment puppet
Lol
I’ve got a stroke reading this. Either way, you should educate yourself. The reason why Somalia is still in a civil war is because of them. Not because of our neighbours