Kenya appreciation thread

Translation:
I am a Kenyan wh*re, all praise kenya the greatest nation.:ohdamn::ohhh:
Translation is your claim of hating kenya is crocodile tears.
It was always Ogaden that fought against Kenya or the British while you sell outs backstabbed us.We are not going to fall for it
PM Cigaal signed off NfD to Kenya
Sh sharif Administration sold our waters to Kenya
Why dont you in Gedo invade Kenya and see stars.

Msb preached anti kenya for 21 years only for him to ran to Kenya after he messed up somalia.
Go fool idiots not us fighting and making peace with kenya will be on our terms not Villa somalia.

Translation is your claim of hating kenya is crocodile tears.
It was always Ogaden that fought against Kenya or the British while you sell outs backstabbed us.We are not going to fall for it
PM Cigaal signed off NfD to Kenya
Sh sharif Administration sold our waters to Kenya
Why dont you in Gedo invade Kenya and see stars.

Msb preached anti kenya for 21 years only for him to ran to Kenya after he messed up somalia.
Go fool idiots not us fighting and making peace with kenya will be on our terms not Villa somalia.
You when you find out all of our neighbours are enemies
1611506528953.png

despite somalia severing ties,kenya says it won't expel somalis. i was wrong about these people https://www.voanews.com/africa/despite-somalia-severing-ties-kenya-says-it-wont-expel-somalis.i think other somalis need to face up to fact kenyans are our neighbours and we are going to have to engage with them whether we like it or not.
Certain clan in Somalia have benefitted the most from the Kenya / Somalia rift through this confusion they resettled their squatters in prime lands of weakened clans during the conflict.So they want to repeat the same process again.

@Sheikh Kulkuli
how are you bootyclapping for a country thats tryna take our waters, took garissa and mandeera and constantly tries to send khat our way-:dwill:
stop just:drakekidding:stop.kenya is housing thousands of somalis as of this moment yeah and court dispute we are mostly likely going to win.There is no concentrate evidence they are going to take those cities stop fear mongering.

reer

VIP
stop just:drakekidding:stop.kenya is housing thousands of somalis as of this moment yeah and court dispute we are mostly likely going to win.There is no concentrate evidence they are going to take those cities stop fear mongering.
they get paid by the un by hosting refugee camps

@Sheikh Kulkuli
how are you bootyclapping for a country thats tryna take our waters, took garissa and mandeera and constantly tries to send khat our way-:dwill:
Let them take the waters do you think I am a fish ?I dont give a F as long as I can retake Bardheere and Fafaxduun from quule muchers and garreh can retake ceelwaaq and Garbaharey and Degodia can retake bula Xaawo and Dir can retake Luuq.

These towns were settled by qulle squatters from the conflict of the 70s and 80s with Kenya.

Only maggots love war so that they can benefit from the spoils.

despite somalia severing ties,kenya says it won't expel somalis. i was wrong about these people https://www.voanews.com/africa/despite-somalia-severing-ties-kenya-says-it-wont-expel-somalis.i think other somalis need to face up to fact kenyans are our neighbours and we are going to have to engage with them whether we like it or not.
No somali ppl should get their land back from kenya and ethiopia then somali ppl.can.talk about whether somalis want to engage with kenya and ethiopia me personally somali ppl should cut ties with kenya and.ethiopia after somali ppl get their land back

Kenya is 100% our good friend and our best ally in the African continent, thousand of Somalis found a safe haven there, some started from the scratch and are millionaires now, I will take Kenya over all our neighbors including the Arabs and Djbouti anyday. :rejoice:

You'll take a Kenyan over a Somali?

giphy.gif

No somali ppl should get their land back from kenya and ethiopia then somali ppl.can.talk about whether somalis want to engage with kenya and ethiopia me personally somali ppl should cut ties with kenya and.ethiopia after somali ppl get their land back
We have been through this 100 times.Somalis hating kenya is like a crocodile hating flesh.

No somali hates Kenya theybjust want a border conflict that will ensure certain clans get destroyed economically.

Somalis cannot share even the capital xamar and you are talking about cutting ties with Kenya.

Royalflush

novacane
Let them take the waters do you think I am a fish ?I dont give a F as long as I can retake Bardheere and Fafaxduun from quule muchers and garreh can retake ceelwaaq and Garbaharey and Degodia can retake bula Xaawo and Dir can retake Luuq.

These towns were settled by qulle squatters from the conflict of the 70s and 80s with Kenya.

Only maggots love war so that they can benefit from the spoils.
another salty usc nigga tryna take gedo :russ:
maxaakaagalay your not marehan or even ogaden
horta why you obsessed with taking our lands you sound butthurt af wallahi

Royalflush

novacane
We have been through this 100 times.Somalis hating kenya is like a crocodile hating flesh.

No somali hates Kenya theybjust want a border conflict that will ensure certain clans get destroyed economically.

Somalis cannot share even the capital xamar and you are talking about cutting ties with Kenya.
2021 and you still thinking qaabilist
this is about taking back our land from the kikuyus and if you dont care then your a kikuyu
walle even they have more diig than you

You'll take a Kenyan over a Somali?

giphy.gif
I am Ogaden the ogaden interest comes first I dont give a damn about fake colonial demarcations created in the 60s.

As long as the battle between Kenya and Somalia will happen in Hiraan or Xamar or Hargeisa or Galkacyo or Cabudwaaqcount me in.
Mind you you have been selling out ONLF to TPLF for the last 30 years so why should i buy your fake crocodile tears.
Simply I dont want to turn into a qalbi dagax and used to get leverage from Kenya.

another salty usc nigga tryna take gedo :russ:
maxaakaagalay your not marehan or even ogaden
horta why you obsessed with taking our lands you sound butthurt af wallahi
Who said Gedo belongs to mx when its called Gedo Cawliyahan?
The land was stolen and resettled by mx when other clans were cut of from aiding their kins from the fake kenya/ somalia border.

Trending