Kenya appreciation thread

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kenya is a very friendly prosperous country I’ve always admired them. There’s very few countries in Africa that I admire:
• South Africa 🇿🇦
•Nigeria 🇳🇬
•Botswana 🇧🇼
• Egypt 🇪🇬
•Kenya 🇰🇪
• Seychelles 🇸🇨
• Mauritius 🇲🇺
•Algeria 🇩🇿

u forgot Zimbabwe

And where the hell is your Caesar photo?

I know you wrote this jokingly but others, like Kenyans who may browse this site might take it seriously. Always ka fikir what you write and who it may impact.
but in truth they have done quite a bit for us least we could do for them
1611502780249.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That's because South Somalia is more clan diverse. Diversity is the problem.

Somaliland is ruled by a single clan.

Not true, British are naturally better colonizers than others, one thing I admire about them is they always educate the masses of their colony.

Somalilanders didn't take advantage as much as they should have been and were ignorant a little, they thought going to their schools meant leaving their religion.

Let us be honest Isaaqs are still more civilized than southern Somalis, when Landers were partaking in world war I and II and were seamen's in the west most of the Southerners were savage naked pagans pastrolists.:bell:

Not true, British are naturally better colonizers than others, one thing I admire about them is they always educate the masses of their colony.

Somalilanders didn't take advantage as much as they should have been and were ignorant a little, they thought going to their schools meant leaving their religion.

Let us be honest Isaaqs are still more civilized than southern Somalis, when Landers were partaking in world war I and II and were seamen's in the west most of the Southerners were savage naked pagans pastrolists.:bell:
The university in Uganda Makerere first of its kind established then was supposed to be build in Hargeisa but Somalis rejected claimming its aimed at christenising Somalis.

Following the civil war in Somalia that broke out in 1991, many Somalis sought asylum in the enclaves of Kenya. An entrepreneurial community, they established themselves in the business sector, particularly in the Nairobi suburb of Eastleigh. The Kenyans allowed for this to happen and facilitate it to this day.
Nah somali ppl havr every right to take over kenya and.live there sonce kenya took somali ppl land and colonise to this day
Somali ppl have right to move kenya and control
Idk why would somali ppl think kenya goverment and kenya ppl tht support the kenya goverment are good and shake hand with enemy somali ppl wouldnt do tht if another somali took their land but to enemies somali ppl are soft but to a another somali ppl somali act brave and hard lol
Btw let me ask you why do u want to be friend with kenyas when in fact the goverment and some kenya ppl tht support it want nothing but to destroy somali ppl
And take somali ppl land.like kenya goverment did and still has it to this day any somali tht support ethiopia and kenya goverment and ethiopians and kenyas civilians tht support their goverment is traitor and enemy

Everything Kenya steals from Somalia was facilitated by Villa Somalia.

If you have tribalist Presidents and PM I guess you deserve it.

I than Kenya for fight AS and its alliances.
I thank Kenya for being home to Hawiye & MJ dissidents from 1970s-1990.
I thank Kenya for rescuing Aabo in 1991
I thank Kenya for Utaange
I thank Kenya for saving Darood from being kicked out of Somalia in Dhobley.
I thank Kenya for creating this Somali govt in Mbagathi.

I thank Kenya for allowing Farmajo to hold his presidentila campaign in Nairobi for mor than a year.

I thank Kenya for allowing Somali politicians who have embezzled funds from Somalia to buy properties and Investments in Kenya.

I thank Kenya for helping Hawiye refugees in 2006.
I thank Kenya for allowing Hawiye refugees to heavily invest in Kenya.
I thank kenya for allowing Mx to invest in it after they looted Somalia in 1991.
I thank Kenya for allowing Hawiye & Darood opposition to organise from Kenya.

I thank Kentmya who will in the future allow Farmajo to retire there after he is done with looting Xamar.
:what: change your name to Sheikh Kikuyu

i was just trying to show some love to my kenyan muslim brothers and ended up getting grilled by my fellow somalis

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
My theory is and I'm not cooning here, the Brits can be reasoned with if the colonies/ former colonies compromise. However, French and the rest want to loot and interfere in every aspect others they will sabotage them. Not matter what they do they won't change any policies or give those countries any breathing space.

French colonial style was centralised rule and to force assimilation of locals. Day to to day running of governance would be done by French nationals.

British had a largely decentralised method of rule which involved cooperation/co-opting locals. They would hire the locals to manage themselves, and have them overseen by a single or handful of native British.

Not being forced to assimilate allowed people to maintain their identity - separate - form their invader.

Everything Kenya steals from Somalia was facilitated by Villa Somalia.

If you have tribalist Presidents and PM I guess you deserve it.

I than Kenya for fight AS and its alliances.
I thank Kenya for being home to Hawiye & MJ dissidents from 1970s-1990.
I thank Kenya for rescuing Aabo in 1991
I thank Kenya for Utaange
I thank Kenya for saving Darood from being kicked out of Somalia in Dhobley.
I thank Kenya for creating this Somali govt in Mbagathi.

I thank Kenya for allowing Farmajo to hold his presidentila campaign in Nairobi for mor than a year.

I thank Kenya for allowing Somali politicians who have embezzled funds from Somalia to buy properties and Investments in Kenya.

I thank Kenya for helping Hawiye refugees in 2006.
I thank Kenya for allowing Hawiye refugees to heavily invest in Kenya.
I thank kenya for allowing Mx to invest in it after they looted Somalia in 1991.
I thank Kenya for allowing Hawiye & Darood opposition to organise from Kenya.

I thank Kentmya who will in the future allow Farmajo to retire there after he is done with looting Xamar.
Translation:
I am a Kenyan , all praise kenya the greatest nation.:ohdamn::ohhh:

reer

VIP
French colonial style was centralised rule and to force assimilation of locals. Day to to day running of governance would be done by French nationals.

British had a largely decentralised method of rule which involved cooperation/co-opting locals. They would hire the locals to manage themselves, and have them overseen by a single or handful of native British.

Not being forced to assimilate allowed people to maintain their identity - separate - form their invader.
french colonialism was barbaric. they weakened arabic in the maghreb region algeria morocco and tunisia are still not fully independent.

Trending