Kenya appreciation thread

Following the civil war in Somalia that broke out in 1991, many Somalis sought asylum in the enclaves of Kenya. An entrepreneurial community, they established themselves in the business sector, particularly in the Nairobi suburb of Eastleigh. The Kenyans allowed for this to happen and facilitate it to this day.

Lol no, they hate us and meddle in our affairs all the time. Also trying to steal our waters. f*ck Kenya.

They're not as bad as Ethiopians though I'll give them that.

Lol no, they hate us and meddle in our affairs all the time. Also trying to steal our waters. f*ck Kenya.

They're not as bad as Ethiopians though I'll give them that.
Everything Kenya steals from Somalia was facilitated by Villa Somalia.

If you have tribalist Presidents and PM I guess you deserve it.

I than Kenya for fight AS and its alliances.
I thank Kenya for being home to Hawiye & MJ dissidents from 1970s-1990.
I thank Kenya for rescuing Aabo in 1991
I thank Kenya for Utaange
I thank Kenya for saving Darood from being kicked out of Somalia in Dhobley.
I thank Kenya for creating this Somali govt in Mbagathi.

I thank Kenya for allowing Farmajo to hold his presidentila campaign in Nairobi for mor than a year.

I thank Kenya for allowing Somali politicians who have embezzled funds from Somalia to buy properties and Investments in Kenya.

I thank Kenya for helping Hawiye refugees in 2006.
I thank Kenya for allowing Hawiye refugees to heavily invest in Kenya.
I thank kenya for allowing Mx to invest in it after they looted Somalia in 1991.
I thank Kenya for allowing Hawiye & Darood opposition to organise from Kenya.

I thank Kentmya who will in the future allow Farmajo to retire there after he is done with looting Xamar.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Kenya is 100% our good friend and our best ally in the African continent, thousand of Somalis found a safe haven there, some started from the scratch and are millionaires now, I will take Kenya over all our neighbors including the Arabs and Djbouti anyday. :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
They got blessed by being colonized by the British and copied their law system and institutions.

Notice how African countries colonized by the British generally do much better than those colonized by the French (Belgium counts as French), Portuguese, or Italians.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Everything Kenya steals from Somalia was facilitated by Villa Somalia.

If you have tribalist Presidents and PM I guess you deserve it.

I than Kenya for fight AS and its alliances.
I thank Kenya for being home to Hawiye & MJ dissidents from 1970s-1990.
I thank Kenya for rescuing Aabo in 1991
I thank Kenya for Utaange
I thank Kenya for saving Darood from being kicked out of Somalia in Dhobley.
I thank Kenya for creating this Somali govt in Mbagathi.

I thank Kenya for allowing Farmajo to hold his presidentila campaign in Nairobi for mor than a year.

I thank Kenya for allowing Somali politicians who have embezzled funds from Somalia to buy properties and Investments in Kenya.

I thank Kenya for helping Hawiye refugees in 2006.
I thank Kenya for allowing Hawiye refugees to heavily invest in Kenya.
I thank kenya for allowing Mx to invest in it after they looted Somalia in 1991.
I thank Kenya for allowing Hawiye & Darood opposition to organise from Kenya.

I thank Kentmya who will in the future allow Farmajo to retire there after he is done with looting Xamar.

giphy.gif

They got blessed by being colonized by the British and copied their law system and institutions.

Notice how African countries colonized by the British generally do much better than those colonized by the French (Belgium counts as French), Portuguese, or Italians.

Nah f*ck the British, they did more damage than good and clearly disliked us.

That's very true, I always wondered what the reasons for this are.

Look at North America vs Latin America.

Something magical about Anglo culture creating success overseas. :dead:

My theory is and I'm not cooning here, the Brits can be reasoned with if the colonies/ former colonies compromise. However, French and the rest want to loot and interfere in every aspect others they will sabotage them. Not matter what they do they won't change any policies or give those countries any breathing space.

Look at the colonial map and then notice most of the shitholes are former French/Franco-Belgian and Italian colonies.

Lol, let's not blame our inability to govern a country and the stupid clan system on Italians.

Are you saying we're savages that needed to be civilized by the British :mjhaps:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look at the colonial map and then notice most of the shitholes are former French/Franco-Belgian and Italian colonies.

You are absolutely right walaahi. Look at Somali land, which was British occupied territory. Better than savage South Somalia colonized by the half negro Italians

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Kenya is a very friendly prosperous country I’ve always admired them. There’s very few countries in Africa that I admire:
• South Africa 🇿🇦
•Nigeria 🇳🇬
•Botswana 🇧🇼
• Egypt 🇪🇬
•Kenya 🇰🇪
• Seychelles 🇸🇨
• Mauritius 🇲🇺
•Algeria 🇩🇿

Last edited:
You are absolutely right walaahi. Look at Somali land, which was British occupied territory. Better than savage South Somalia colonized by the half negro Italians

That's because South Somalia is more clan diverse. Diversity is the problem.

Somaliland is ruled by a single clan.

Trending