Kenya Airstrikes Gedo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sawiro:Kenya oo Duqaymo ka gaystay Gedo

21st September 2020 admin Wararka Maanta 0

cagafgedo

Ciidamada Dowlada kenyaa ayaa Duqaymo Joogto ah waxay ku hayaan gobolka Gedo kuwii ugu dambeeyey ayaa waxay ka dhaceen Deegaanka Waraha oo hoos taga Faafaxdhuun.

Diyaaradaha Kenya ayaa waxay qasaaro u gaysteen Cagafyo waraha lagu qodaayey waxaana jira Dhaawac soo gaaray dad shacaba sida ay sheegaan Goobjoogayaal ku sugan Deegaanka Waraha.

Duqaymaha Diyaaradaha kenya ka geystaan gobolka Gedo ayaa waxay noqdeen kuwa xad dhaaf ah mana jirto cid wax ka qabatay ama cid looga dacwoodo.

cagaf1.jpg
cagaf.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They air-striked farming equipment in Gedo, you ain't eating in gedo waryaa untill you fall under the JL jurisdiction, more air-strikes to come

They air-striked farming equipment in Gedo, you ain't eating in gedo waryaa untill you fall under the JL jurisdiction, more air-strikes to come
This is in bardheere where ogaden and mx share. You'd be dumb if you think kenya are doing this for madoobe alone. They want to build the wall for the sea and they want us to allow it which is why they are bombing these places. They can try bombing again, but they should be extra careful so their two planes they own don't fall. Mx is not giving in to Kenya's demands, they can calaacal all they want, qat is not getting lifted.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is in bardheere where ogaden and mx share. You'd be dumb if you think kenya are doing this for madoobe alone. They want to build the wall for the sea and they want us to allow it which is why they are bombing these places. They can try bombing again, but they should be extra careful so their two planes they own don't fall. Mx is not giving in to Kenya's demands, they can calaacal all they want, qat is not getting lifted.

Maxa ka galay badda jubaland, you dont even reside in those areas, you ghetto boy, aiirstrikes to come next to you heartland garbaharay

reer

VIP
bardera is not shared nor is fafahdun and its nawaaxi

Maxa ka galay badda jubaland, you dont even reside in those areas, you ghetto boy, aiirstrikes to come next to you heartland garbaharay

Wax doqon ba tahay. Waxa ogtahay baa iskayar. Kadaxbax arimaha jubbaland. Focus on your desert. Sade naceeb is why you're doing all this. Where does the wall kenya is building inside somalia start from? Isn't it from beled xawo? Go get yourself a map and see where the wall starting from beledxawo would reach.

Also, I live In kismayo and lower jubba. It's my deegan warya. I've lived in this place for centuries. When you came as merchants, now you're claiming shit. I live in bajuni Islands. The sea is my property warya. Ana iskaleh. I won't let you tuugo sell my sea to Kenya. Kenya time will be up sooner or later. We will see each other then.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
How can anyone celebrate foreign forces bombing their country? Or even using rape as a political score. Lately I have come across topics that shocked me to my core. Qabyaalad is truly a disease. I wish there was a cure.

reer

VIP
I thought cawliyahan lived in bardheere. It's good they don't live there anymore. Cagdheer should go back to NFD
bardera has minority clans like ogaden d&m ashraaf etc but tuulo ogaden ma heleysid
serinley waa former ogaden village

reer

VIP
Also, I live In kismayo and lower jubba. It's my deegan warya. I've lived in this place for centuries. When you came as merchants, now you're claiming shit. I live in bajuni Islands. The sea is my property warya. Ana iskaleh. I won't let you tuugo sell my sea to Kenya. Kenya time will be up sooner or later. We will see each other then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bardherre is not shared anymore it's majority talxe

bardera has minority clans like ogaden d&m ashraaf etc but tuulo ogaden ma heleysid
serinley waa former ogaden village

stop lying to your elf kid, bardere is shared 50/50 with buun and cawlyahan, hate it or love it, in fact the Un told ahmed bardere must go to cawlyahan an OG sub clan but soft ahmed was trying to please buuns

and sarinley is and was always an OG land, the fake map yall created in late 2000s will not work, sarinley is as OG as ever and remains so,

we only recognise the gedo 6 dgmo not the fake map, middle juba has a border with kenya in the original map pre 1991 and it will stay that way

love it or hate it kid, buun can dreams but dreams are just that

How can anyone celebrate foreign forces bombing their country? Or even using rape as a political score. Lately I have come across topics that shocked me to my core. Qabyaalad is truly a disease. I wish there was a cure.
you have the picture of the man who did exactly that to your people in baydhabo.
Take your own damn advise unless you are another bush boy masquerading as raxanwayn.

Sol

?
This is your mind on qabiilism it's a vile and wretched disease :bell:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Now @Adaawe and co will cite this post for the rest of the year to blame Majeerteen for these airstrikes.
:mjlol:

Trending