Kendrick Lamar......On being an 'Israelite'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
On my drive home, I was playing the DAMN album, by Kendrick Lamar. Probably the best album of the year, in my opinion.
There was this one line, in the the song, YAH, that got me thinking about some things. It goes:

"I'm a Israelite, don't call me Black no mo'
That word is only a color, it ain't facts no mo"

I just let out a massive sigh of disappointment, when I heard this line. That line, is half right. The label, 'Black', is just a colour, coined by the racist white elites. The so-called African Americans, are mostly Yuruba, Igbo and Hausa in origin. If they just were to do a DNA ancestry test, they'd know which West African ethnic group, they originate from. They should rightfully claim, and be proud to be of those ethnicities. But instead, they are running and jumping on the 'Israelite' or 'Kemet' label.

Anyone who honestly holds the view and believes that AAs, Afro-Caribbeans and Blacks from Latin American, are 'Israelite' or the original Ancient Egyptians, should get shot in the left ear.

I've never understood why these people stupidly claim those two civilizations. I'm amazed at their sillyness. West Africa, has a great history.

Here is a map of West Africa in the year 1444. (Europa Universalis players, come in)

20171117_170729.png

The reason why, AA's deliberately do not claim, mark, and celebrate these great West African Kingdoms is for one reason, and one reason only: Islam.

You see, the bulk of those West African Kingdoms, in the map above, were Islamic Sultanates and even a Caliphate. Mali, Ghana, Songhai, Timbuktu, Jolof, Yao and Air, were the greatest Kingdoms of Africa in the middle ages. The wealth and military might they had, was on par with the Middle East and Europe. That is a fact, it's not something I'm just saying. You'll never believe what these Kingdoms, mentioned above, all have in common? They were all Islamic Sultanates, that ruled from the Qur'an, Sunnah and the Sharica. And it's from these Sultanates that half of the black peoples of the Americas originate from.

This is where the truth of Islam is testified:
AA's and other black peoples of the Americas, would rather claim and hold on to Ancient Civilizations, dating back 2k+ years. Civilizations their link to is highly unlikely and contested of, and those civilizations being idol worshipping, pagan polythetic religions. While not wanting, empire they're actually from because of their hate and fear of Islam.
Here is the irony: they say that, Islam is a fake, made up religion, that is pagan in origin and worships a moon God........hence why they distance themselves, from their real ancestors, but they're gonna run to, love, be proud and claim, PAGAN/IDOL worshipping civilizations? Wallahi, you could not make it up.

C'mon, these are the same people that proclaimed King Hailesallase (I can't be bothered to spell that amXAAR's name correctly) a God, and proceeded to create a religion around him: Rastafarianism.

This is, boys and girls, why they run away from their actual history, and jump onto things that they had, f*ck all to do with.

Israelite, my futo.

On my drive home, I was playing the DAMN album, by Kendrick Lamar. Probably the best album of the year, in my opinion.
There was this one line, in the the song, YAH, that got me thinking about some things. It goes:

I just let out a massive sigh of disappointment, when I heard this line. That line, is half right. The label, 'Black', is just a colour, coined by the racist white elites. The so-called African Americans, are mostly Yuruba, Igbo and Hausa in origin. If they just were to do a DNA ancestry test, they'd know which West African ethnic group, they originate from. They should rightfully claim, and be proud to be of those ethnicities. But instead, they are running and jumping on the 'Israelite' or 'Kemet' label.

Anyone who honestly holds the view and believes that AAs, Afro-Caribbeans and Blacks from Latin American, are 'Israelite' or the original Ancient Egyptians, should get shot in the left ear.

I've never understood why these people stupidly claim those two civilizations. I'm amazed at their sillyness. West Africa, has a great history.

Here is a map of West Africa in the year 1444. (Europa Universalis players, come in)

View attachment 34349

The reason why, AA's deliberately do not claim, mark, and celebrate these great West African Kingdoms is for one reason, and one reason only: Islam.

You see, the bulk of those West African Kingdoms, in the map above, were Islamic Sultanates and even a Caliphate. Mali, Ghana, Songhai, Timbuktu, Jolof, Yao and Air, were the greatest Kingdoms of Africa in the middle ages. The wealth and military might they had, was on par with the Middle East and Europe. That is a fact, it's not something I'm just saying. You'll never believe what these Kingdoms, mentioned above, all have in common? They were all Islamic Sultanates, that ruled from the Qur'an, Sunnah and the Sharica. And it's from these Sultanates that half of the black peoples of the Americas originate from.

AA's and other black peoples of the Americas, would rather claim and hold on to Ancient Civilizations, dating back 2k+ years. Civilizations their link to is highly unlikely and contested of, and those civilizations being idol worshipping, pagan polythetic religions. While not wanting, empire they're actually from because of their hate and fear of Islam.
Here is the irony: they say that, Islam is a fake, made up religion, that is pagan in origin and worships a moon God........hence why they distance themselves, from their real ancestors, but they're gonna run to, love, be proud and claim, PAGAN/IDOL worshipping civilizations? Wallahi, you could not make it up.

C'mon, these are the same people that proclaimed King Hailesallase (I can't be bothered to spell that amXAAR's name correctly) a God, and proceeded to create a religion around him: Rastafarianism.

This is, boys and girls, why they run away from their actual history, and jump onto things that they had, f*ck all to do with.

Israelite, my futo.
Preach!!!
D0DB844B-35D3-4784-B88C-3BC1DD4631E9.gif

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998

View attachment 34349

Israelite, my futo.
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!!!

Your spot on the reasons why you don't see them claim those empires, but your wrong on the Israelite part, don't speak of what you have no knowledge off, I can proof from both historical sources (both Europile and Islamic) that they are Israelite as well as from biblical scriptures.

In fact the Quran/Sunnah has mentioned every group of people on this earth by name from Europeans, Habeshi's, Chinese, Indian's, Khorasan, Turks, Persian, Maghreb's etc. everyone was mentioned except the bantu's, the bible is even more explicit adding "cushites", but again the same group remains missing because they are referred to as Banu Israel.

I'll touch on just a few indisputable evidences beginning with the Europhile Orientalists and their sources, including great travellers like Leo Africanus

BlackJewss.PNG
Igbo.PNG
Jews1.PNG
LeoAfricanus.PNG

From Biblical sources it's even more clear.

The bible very clearly states that the dispersed from Israel are beyond the rivers of Ethiopia (Cush), this is the Nile river by unanimous consensus

HebrewMigration.PNG
BeyondRiverCush.PNG

The map of the Portuguese colonialists who were the first to invade depicting clear the Kingdom of Judah which they renamed "slave coast"

Istealite.PNG

The icing on the cake is the curses in the bible in the book of Deuteronomy which are very extensive and we know from the Quran these people were cursed for murdering Prophets, you tell which group today or throughout history this has ever applied to?

the-curses-1-slavery-and-captivity-deuteronomy-28-41-49-50-68-18931434.png

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
u are :dzmxmmb: right

One minute it's "we wuz kangz. Timbuktu. Mali. Mohammad Ali. Malcolm X"

The next minute it's "Islam is the devil y'all! Muslim Africans are brainwashed".

Muslim Africans have a long, proud history and do not need some hoteps who accepted Christianity 200 years ago or some confused new world blacks to teach them about their religion.

Black Israelites would make great sci-fi writers if they weren't crazy.

Actually they still could if they admit their texts are all fictional with no basis in reality.

Black Israelites would make great sci-fi writers if they weren't crazy.

Actually they still could if they admit their texts are all fictional with no basis in reality.

empty

I as an atheist do consider all religions as fake, will you admit it? You inherited the religion and took it as a blind faith. Nothing more nothing less.

Inquisitive

Why weren’t the Bantus mentioned in the Koran? Did Mohamed mention only those ethnicities that existed and he learnt from other sources, or the name Bantu didn’t exist then and was an invention after the Koran?

empty

I as an atheist do consider all religions as fake, will you admit it? You inherited the religion and took it as a blind faith. Nothing more nothing less.

Inquisitive

Why weren’t the Bantus mentioned in the Koran? Did Mohamed mention only those ethnicities that existed and he learnt from other sources, or the name Bantu didn’t exist then and was an invention after the Koran?
Who said I am religious?

Status
Not open for further replies.