Kelly Clarkson FORCED To Pay Ex Husband $200k A Month In SPOUSAL Support!

If he was a stay at home dad fine otherwise its a ripoff lol either way i dont have that problem my bank account says i am broke

I feel so sorry for her. This man is going to run her pockets dry. I used to be a big fan of her years ago. This is why if I were married I’m keeping my things and the man can keep his. Incase of divorce always be prepared from the get go of a marriage cause shit like this can happen.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn Kelly from American idol im probably dating myself but I watched her win live on stage she doesnt deserve this

:meleshame:

Damn she has to pay $200K a month to this nigga :mjlol: Marriage is a joke in the west. Never get married in the west.
I hope he manages to keep himself together, his kids will need him in this trying times.
How the judge cam award him such little financial support is beyond me. This father needs to keep living the life he has acclimated to. The children can't live in a mansion with mum and a rental flat with dad.
What about his future children, imagine their siblings going off to stay in mansions, fly in private jets, and they can't afford to experience any of that with them.
I hope he is being paid child support too.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

I hope he manages to keep himself together, his kids will need him in this trying times.
How the judge cam award him such little financial support is beyond me. This father needs to keep living the life he has acclimated to. The children can't live in a mansion with mum and a rental flat with dad.
What about his future children, imagine their siblings going off to stay in mansions, fly in private jets, and they can't afford to experience any of that with them.

🙏🙏🙏🙏
apparently he is rich himself and his father is the ex husband of reba mcentire. He got plenty of lacaag.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts