Keir Starmer new labour leader, what are your thoughts

To me he looks prime-ministerial, he is very eloquent and is miles better than Corbyn. Corbyn wasn’t very good at holding the Tory government to account, the poor maskeen used to get laughed out of the building. I’m hopeful we can get a Labour government in with Starmer and put this politics of lies and populism behind us. what are your first impressions? Boris Johnson looks like a child that’s being reprimanded in this clip.

Labour and the democrats in the US are not gonna see any power for a long time. I just dont see it happening unless they have massive changes. Trump will win a landslide victory in the upcoming US elections guaranteed.

Conservative majority for next decade. He doesn't have the charisma of Blair, and the UK is a pretty centre right country.

You guys are wrong, I would bet my life that this guy will do MUCH better than Corbyn, and we will see a massive Labour resurgence in the next 4 years. When idealism is thrown out for practicality, we will see results, I am very happy with this direction the party is taking.

I also am 100% certain that Biden will absolutely destroy Trump in the coming election.

You guys are wrong, I would bet my life that this guy will do MUCH better than Corbyn, and we will see a massive Labour resurgence in the next 4 years. When idealism is thrown out for practicality, we will see results, I am very happy with this direction the party is taking.

I also am 100% certain that Biden will absolutely destroy Trump in the coming election.
a dog could do better than jezza sadly. OOOOH JEREMY CORBYN!

jeremycorbynfinsbury.jpg

Conservative majority for next decade. He doesn't have the charisma of Blair, and the UK is a pretty centre right country.

I feel like with this era of identity politics is around we will keep seeing right wing leaders. I dont really like seeing what the left has become. Everybody is too sensitive these days.

I feel like until this era of identity politics is around we will keep seeing right wing leaders. I dont really like seeing what the left has become. Everybody is too sensitive these days.
The left is more concerned about the fringes of society, so the right heaps up massive majorities. Theyre lost.

I feel like with this era of identity politics is around we will keep seeing right wing leaders. I dont really like seeing what the left has become. Everybody is too sensitive these days.
Biden and Starmer are much much more practical and well-liked politicians than Corbyn and Hillary

There will be a massive resurgence in the left, I can feel it in my balls

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

To me he looks prime-ministerial, he is very eloquent and is miles better than Corbyn. Corbyn wasn’t very good at holding the Tory government to account, the poor maskeen used to get laughed out of the building. I’m hopeful we can get a Labour government in with Starmer and put this politics of lies and populism behind us. what are your first impressions? Boris Johnson looks like a child that’s being reprimanded in this clip.
He's a centralist and not in beef with the jews. He is in a better position to win over the sensible ppl that hated corbyn and voted for liberals or tories because of it.

I believe we can get a good chance with him. Also the media has got next to nothing on this guy. Corbyn had too many skeletons in the closet.

Trending

Latest posts