SERIOUS Keep your younger siblings safe from social media

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
This is so fucked up. :jcoleno: I know these kind of people exist, and I have encountered a few, but the thought of my younger siblings possibly falling into the hands of these sickos urked me.
After watching this video I made sure a miniature family meeting was held with my younger siblings about the safety of social media since they are some what active on it.:farmajoyaab:

For the minors on here my advice to you is to not too cozy with anyone you met online.

Last edited:
I agree I remember chatting with a somali man in my early teens he bought me a plane ticket I told my family they cursed him out on it. I worry for my neices now. He was in his 30s. May Allah protect our kids.

Although I do believe my younger siblings are smart enough to avoid strangers on the internet, I'll have this convo with them, too. As soon as possible. Too many creeps in the world. Each one caught should get the death penalty.

I remember getting a pic from a FOB on FB when I was 13 years old. Absolutely revolting.

I remember watching videos on the dangers of social media when i was like 13, i was watching videos of cases where kids would get lured in by pedos, they'd become friendly with them to earn their trust, try to plan a meet up where they'd kidnap them or tell them to do things then later blackmail them, crazy stuff

situations like that ever happening to me never crossed my mind, it seemed like only very naive kids would get caught up in a situation like that, but its good to always stay on the safe side and let them know that there are sick people in this world

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Despicable society indeed it is , I had warned the dangers to my nieces and nephews ,they have exams coming and I encouraged them to prepare for the 8th grade instead of watching videos on TikTok.

Now I have assigned them to work at the store as interns and I regularly keep them tasked with mathematic and life skilled tasks like solving trigonometry calculating Sin Cos Tan , damn it in that age I was already solving and figuring the accurate hypotenuse , opposite and adjacent of each triangles, especially the ratios of the sides of a right triangle are completely determined by its angles.
TrigRatiosEight550x417JPG.jpg

I was 8th grade and skipped a year ahead because it was too damn easy , I don't know a damn thing about this generation but I do know the third generation are far more worse since I imagine everything will be computerised in 2050

Today's generation are indescribable however, they are a very different breed than us millennials , the influences of social media have ruined society, the same goes to oldies , everyone is affected .

I never grew up on Social media, because my phone was just a Nokia with a snake game , it was hella fascinating , plus the ringtones were a classic
059b81864cdb473affdf6ea8ba1989c7.jpg

I am nostalgic about the MP3 player device which I used to download via Bluetooth , musics like 50 cent , NAS , Wutang Clan , Tupac and Old school music like Mobb Deep entire genres and different albums of music with ease and fyi it's not called pirating , not this fucking Spotify were you have to pay , or Deezer
okay the YouTube to MP3 converter sites you often see today are the only thing that is cool that's it .

Walkman player was too expensive to buy, but regular MP3 players were at reasonable price like 90$ , in today's time they're even less than 3$ and yet it has more storage 100gb to contain 3000 collections of music
iagg3lga14131.jpg

Whenever I was lucky enough to have access to the internet like the online cafe I would download via USB cable kkkk
And browse informative and beneficial things , MySpace was a thing before Facebook came to surface .
YouTube wasn't popular back then , Dailymotion and Vimeo had more contents and it was trending.
The computers were very old , Microsoft Windows but they are still gold , who can not remember the backgammon and spider games , this is why I am a very good poker player kkkk
567c01bf8f65688755387ebca424c8e2.jpg

Even the games were nice
PSP was trending in the good old days ,
images (20).jpeg

I would read mostly books ,novels and newspapers even the entertainment were football magazines and stickers not this fucking phone where your eyes are glued to the screen 24/7.
1.jpg

And today we have pathetic vines were people give clout to fruitloop Yemenis which is currently trending on TikTok .

Yes the dangers are very real especially to the youngsters out there.
When the internet was scarcely populated ,the presence of these weird child molesters weren't at large and they were never heard of , 11 years later they're circulating around the websites targeting younger people , very vulnerable.