Katie Hopkins suspended

If you are not centre-left at the very least or a Conservative In Name Only, you are eventually banned. Twitter, like all other Silicon Valley social media and entertainment companies, has become trash. They are losing users. It is no longer fun. You cannot say anything that is not in alignment with the far left or you get cancelled. I don't even bother going on YouTube anymore due to censorship. I am also sick of their message below their videos for news outlets. For RT, they have a message that says "RT is funded by the Russian government" but for the Australian/Canadian and British Broadcasting Corporation, there is a message that says they are a "public broadcasting service". Why isn't it the same for RT? And how convenient is it that there is nothing written for Al Jazeera? Have you noticed the algorithms? Fake news channels would get just a few hundred views while independent content creators would get millions. Now it has reversed. They want to tell me the loser Fake News that shows the Ethiopian Communist telling us that China is doing a great job is an authoritative source. They show me that garbage in the Recommended tab.

I am very disappointed at what YouTube has become. I can't believe this platform of freedom that has revolutionized the world has sunk so low.

#MakeYoutubeAndTwitterAPublicUtility.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
katie was THE most hateful anti-muslim shameless zionist rat on Twitter - her along with douglas murray need to be cancelled.

Twitter Cancel Culture definitely has its advantages

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
If you are not centre-left at the very least or a Conservative In Name Only, you are eventually banned. Twitter, like all other Silicon Valley social media and entertainment companies, has become trash. They are losing users. It is no longer fun. You cannot say anything that is not in alignment with the far left or you get cancelled. I don't even bother going on YouTube anymore due to censorship. I am also sick of their message below their videos for news outlets. For RT, they have a message that says "RT is funded by the Russian government" but for the Australian/Canadian and British Broadcasting Corporation, there is a message that says they are a "public broadcasting service". Why isn't it the same for RT? And how convenient is it that there is nothing written for Al Jazeera? Have you noticed the algorithms? Fake news channels would get just a few hundred views while independent content creators would get millions. Now it has reversed. They want to tell me the loser Fake News that shows the Ethiopian Communist telling us that China is doing a great job is an authoritative source. They show me that garbage in the Recommended tab.

I am very disappointed at what YouTube has become. I can't believe this platform of freedom that has revolutionized the world has sunk so low.

RT pumps out more propaganda than Al Jazeera or BBC or any other mainstream station. They were fuelling far right conspiracy theories and it does selective news reporting it's always anti-immigration in Europe because they are fuelling hysteria.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

Good. Neo Nazis shouldn't be given a platform

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
She’s a Neo Nazi who spreads a lot of hatred of other groups (mainly Muslims) so twitter decided to ban that hate preacher :nvjpqts:
I’m glad she got permanently banned but she’ll probably make another account and she’ll become relevant again with her racist right wing agenda.

The Somali Caesar

VIP

Katie Hopkins was an Islamophobic,racist,bigoted,xenophobic person. Why would you wanna back her?

Katie Hopkins was an Islamophobic,racist,bigoted,xenophobic person. Why would you wanna back her?

Doesn't matter. Many people on this site are bigoted and racist towards other ethnic groups and religions but you guys want her deplatformed? . Twitter is also full of people like here and they're not banned. It's a double standard.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Doesn't matter. Many people on this site are bigoted and racist towards other ethnic groups and religions but you guys want her deplatformed? . Twitter is also full of people like here and they're not banned. It's a double standard.
It’s not what I want or even what you want it’s what Twitter wants. They decided to ban her not anybody else but they themselves deemed what she tweeted was wrong and they believed it warranted a permanent ban.

If you don’t like it then simply don’t use Twitter it’s that simple. But don’t be on here b1tching about it. She got banned and deservedly so imo

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Finally, Twitter did something good for once. Now could they please ban the paedophiles on there trying to legitimise themselves and act like victims of oppression?

Trending

Latest posts