Katharine Mcphee(35) marrying David Foster (69)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This right here is difference between white women and black women. I include somalis in the black group. White women are far more stragetic in life and look for resources. A black woman in her 30s will focus on a mans look and his D. While whites are looking to secure generational wealth and legacy. Black women despite all their talk are miskiin and simple while white women are the most stragetic and leathel group of people

^^ but you is a black woman. so you go after mans with big D's on BBC news. I don't watch BBC news, what kind of a name is that!!

This right here is difference between white women and black women. I include somalis in the black group. White women are far more stragetic in life and look for resources. A black woman in her 30s will focus on a mans look and his D. While whites are looking to secure generational wealth and legacy. Black women despite all their talk are miskiin and simple while white women are the most stragetic and leathel group of people
I may have to qashin you as somalis are not blacks but just africans

White women been securing that bag always

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Foster is major rich. At 70, with the kind of money and prestige he has, he actually picked for love and not for anything else. Katherine is not hot. He probably like her singing, as he made his fortune from writing music and producing. In hollywood circles he is known as the "Duke" every available and married women want his wealth. A lot of women will divorce their super rich husband for him. It is an upgrade. More importantly, the women would like the prestige and power of becoming the 'duchess'!

Ethnic people dont think about society upgrade or downgrade. They go with the feeling of the moment. Horny? yep, under the tree, 9 months later baby # 5

Last edited:
Foster is major rich. At 70, with the kind of money and prestige he has, he actually picked for love and not for anything else. Katherine is not hot. He probably like her singing, as he made his fortune from writing music and producing. In hollywood circles he is known as the "Duke" every available and married women want his wealth. A lot of women will divorce their super rich husband for him. It is an upgrade.

Ethnic people dont think about society upgrade or downgrade. They go with the feeling of the moment. Horny? yep, under the tree, 9 months later baby # 5

BBC news? :chrisfreshhah:

Muji

VIP
Foster is major rich. At 70, with the kind of money and prestige he has, he actually picked for love and not for anything else. Katherine is not hot. He probably like her singing, as he made his fortune from writing music and producing. In hollywood circles he is known as the "Duke" every available and married women want his wealth. A lot of women will divorce their super rich husband for him. It is an upgrade.

Basra I’m questioning my sanity because I’m agreeing with you more and more lately

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra I’m questioning my sanity because I’m agreeing with you more and more lately

I am glad @Knowles ....We agree & look snug waking the park. (i am the dude)

5784.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra now that you are on medication and I trust your opinion, what do you think about my ex aussiehustler?

@AussieHustler

Walaal he is delightful. But the problem with him is he is too uptight and sensitive. U will think he doesnt have sex or something. He doesnt like my dark humor. His brain in on activism mode 24/7

The two of you will make a bad couple. U will fair well with Karim

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler

Walaal he is delightful. But the problem with him is he is too uptight and sensitive. U will think he doesnt have sex or something. He doesnt like my dark humor. His brain in on activism mode 24/7

The two of you will make a bad couple. U will fair well with Karim

I think you’re right he is too sensitive for me

I need a farax who will stick up for himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending