Kate, Duchess/Princess has Cancer!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is going through Chemotherapy. Why is her hair perfect and full? Cancer Patients going through Chemotherapy shave their heads. Something is not right. also first time i heard her voice. She sounds like the automated voices like Alexa or GPS

She is going through Chemotherapy. Why is her hair perfect and full? Cancer Patients going through Chemotherapy shave their heads. Something is not right. also first time i heard her voice. She sounds like the automated voices like Alexa or GPS

She could have filmed this pre-chemotherapy or she got hooked up with a good wig.

Msm have been getting on their case for about a month now ever since William and her called for an end to the fighting in Gaza.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree with this take.

That was a looooooooooooooong video. My goodness this negro woman needs a life.

I agree- the Palace or the "system" according to Harry and Meg- threw Kate under the bus

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Nope. Thats her hair. I know every part and inch of her body
what-do-you-mean-by-that.gif

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
The richest elites in uk who have their own organic farms,and personal chefs still catch cancer,just goes to show it can hit anyone anytime anywhere

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The richest elites in uk who have their own organic farms,and personal chefs still catch cancer,just goes to show it can hit anyone anytime anywhere

Actually- it is the Sunnah of Allaah swt --of course Allaah swt knows best-- that rich people are tested with death of children, illness of children and illness in the themselves. Killer cancer is a repeat theme.

The rest of us destitute people we are tested with trifling things like anxiety and counting coins

Trending