Karpmans Drama Triangle

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Just wanted to share this:

Karpman’s triangle is a model of dysfunctional interactions thar occur during a conflict. According to the theory you get caught in one of three roles: The Rescuer, The Victim and the Persecutor.

drama-triangle-1024x768.jpg

People can change their roles but the issue is that they’re still caught in that triangle.

I have recently gotten into a conflict where I had the rescuer role and the victims turned against me turned me to the victim while they were persecutors once they understood their power.

Moral of the day is: Avoid drama.

Karpman’s triangle is a model of dysfunctional interactions thar occur during a conflict. According to the you get caught in one of three roles: The Rescuer, The Victim and the Persecutor.

People can change their roles but the issue is that they’re still caught in that triangle.

I have recently gotten into a conflict where I had the rescuer role and the victims turned against me turned me to the victim while they were persecutors once they understood their power.

If its not life or death or somebody is being abused then leave them to it. I've tried to mediate conflict in the past and had it backfire on me.

Royalflush

novacane

Karpman’s triangle is a model of dysfunctional interactions thar occur during a conflict. According to the theory you get caught in one of three roles: The Rescuer, The Victim and the Persecutor.

is this some roleplay ting :lolbron:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Why u ignoring our question where in scandi do u live

inflorescence

The Horn ~~~
Don’t know what this thread is about though care to explain :yacadiim:

It’s in the first post.

Felt like it was relevant in terms of how you navigate yourself in conflict situations. It’s a model / theory that explains dysfunctional interactions in a conflict. Basically it explains drama.

No matter where you are in the triangle (Persecutor who is attacking the victim or the rescuer who is trying to keep the victim within their role, the victim who feels sorry for themselves and need a rescuer) you are perpatuating the conflict in different ways.

Trending