#KariusOut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
my nigga that shit was rigged, how the hell can anyone be that bad. There is definitely matchfixing behind this game, corruption to the max. And with his fake crying at the end was cringing asf, that white boy is home right now enjoying the matchfixing money he got from that game laughing his ass off, i refuse to believe someone can be that bad. And screw Ramos to, he straight bodyslammed mohamed salah to the ground, how is there not a red card, yooooo that game was rigged idc what anyone says.

Macalin M

Out here
The first goal he conceded I forgave his mistake. Then he reacts slowly to Bales first goal and tries to catch his second shot that was full of power?? You don’t make these mistakes at a professional level but oh well.

Subeer

The first goal he conceded I forgave his mistake. Then he reacts slowly to Bales first goal and tries to catch his second shot that was full of power?? You don’t make these mistakes at a professional level but oh well.

My nigga how can you forgive him for the first goal. That was the worst wallahi, benzema is standing right in front of you and you throw it against his leg, how can you even take that kind of a chance

Macalin M

Out here
My nigga how can you forgive him for the first goal. That was the worst wallahi, benzema is standing right in front of you and you throw it against his leg, how can you even take that kind of a chance
Mainly because Mane scores straight after so I felt as if they where back in the game. Mignolet was not a confident keeper but even he is better

Subeer

Mainly because Mane scores straight after so I felt as if they where back in the game. Mignolet was not a confident keeper but even he is better

I feel like mo salahs injury hit Liverpool mentally, and it went downhill after that

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No match fixing:camby:
Liverpool just have shit keepers and the board and Klopp refuse to address it. :manny:

His first mistake not even Sunday league keepers would make that mistake. What was he thinking?:russ: I gotta give Benzene credit for being at the right place not many neefs would know to do that especially if the keeper is retarded.

As long as LolPool don't addess
their keepers problem they'l be leaking unnecessary goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts