Karen freaks out calls police on black man for doing his job

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
400 years of oppression. Imagine how many black people suffered for no other reason than existing. Thank God for the smartphone.

Of course she's asian... I swear Asians (especially asian women) really think their white in their minds, but the moment a white person is racist towards them it's immediately "Stop Asian Hate" and holding hands with BLM protesters.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

America is unbelievably racist @Grigori Rasputin be careful

I am almost always carrying heat and my phone. I’ll film it and if threatened I will deploy disproportionate force which is shrined in my U.S. constitution. I am a man of law and order
Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

I ain’t Gon lie, kid is brave. When the police come due to those crocodile tears they won’t hesitate to pop him lol. Even if he has all this backed up, police want any excuse to spray bullets at African Americans

Of course she's asian... I swear Asians (especially asian women) really think their white in their minds, but the moment a white person is racist towards them it's immediately "Stop Asian Hate" and holding hands with BLM protesters.
Their religion is literally White Man. They worship the white man in their home and mother and father in a family both instill in their daughter that dating/Marrying their idol, is a way of success and approval. Crazy. No other race, bends their back for white men like East Asians. Indians are bumlicks too but they have a small bit of self respect more than the indho yaar

Yaraye

VIP
i ain't ever seen anyone kiss ass to whites more than asians.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Their religion is literally White Man. They worship the white man in their home and mother and father in a family both instill in their daughter that dating/Marrying their idol, is a way of success and approval. Crazy. No other race, bends their back for white men like East Asians. Indians are bumlicks too but they have a small bit of self respect more than the indho yaar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s actually amazing how they’ve completely been colonised mentally. I think a big part of it is because they don’t have a strong Abrahamic faith prescence in Korea/Japan/China. It’s all Buddhism and other bUllshi’. You go to Indonesia further south and similar genetically but they don’t white worship because they have Islam alhamdulilah.

It’s actually amazing how they’ve completely been colonised mentally. I think a big part of it is because they don’t have a strong Abrahamic faith prescence in Korea/Japan/China. It’s all Buddhism and other bUllshi’. You go to Indonesia further south and similar genetically but they don’t white worship because they have Islam alhamdulilah.
Unfortunately that's not true even islam won't safe them, South East Asia which has prominent abrahamic religions beliefs is #1 place to go for incel cadaan men to get "easy women" even rich arabs in the gulf nations worship white people like there is no tomorrow.

Trending