Karaayu clan of Oromo massacred by ENDF

@Abba Sadacha why are you silent?

You post alot of Somali and afar issues but are silent.

Why was a Karaayu elder and his family wiped by ENDF in Fantaale?

Just because tgey refused to sacrifice their men for murtad Abye.

@Abba Sadacha why are you silent?

You post alot of Somali and afar issues but are silent.

Why was a Karaayu elder and his family wiped by ENDF in Fantaale?

Just because tgey refused to sacrifice their men for murtad Abye.
THe real question is:
Why do you act like you care when you wish evil upon all Oromo anyways? As if you're aren't devilishly laughing now?

THe real question is:
Why do you act like you care when you wish evil upon all Oromo anyways? As if you're aren't devilishly laughing now?
Because I want to expose you as a PP agent on Sspot.

You pretend to be someone that reports balanced news but infact you are a hypocrite focused on trying to divide somalis and being an amhara mouth piece.

I kow you support that murtad Abye.

Because I want to expose you as a PP agent on Sspot.

You pretend to be someone that reports balanced news but infact you are a hypocrite focused on trying to divide somalis and being an amhara mouth piece.

I kow you support that murtad Abye.

You can believe anything you want, you can even say that I'm a Malaysian agent, if you want; it's a lie regardless and only in your head.

I post what I want. When I want. Simple as that, if you do not like it, then don't comment. I have never insulted clans, like you do, I have never insulted Somali leaders, like you do, and so on; so if anything, you are dividing your people more than anyone-that's IF you're a Somali, since you spend more time defending tdf/tplf and tigrayans more than you do defending somalis.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
A Somali that is pro TPLF can only be 2 things

a traitor

TPLF agent

no sane Somali would want the TPLF in power again.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

a traitor

TPLF agent

No body is supporting TPLF, but people are against Amhara and their murders history,
They want Amhara and Tigress to destroy each other, so that other ethnic are save.
For me Tigress and Amhara controlled Abiye is same.

a traitor

TPLF agent

Funny is those that were pro TPLF when TPLF was in power are today pretended to be anti TPLF.Same like when Abye loses power they will become anti Abye and pro regime in power.
Abye was a product of TPLF and a murderer who was VP of Oromia Kilil which saw the displacement of almost a million somalis and desstruction of their property in 2017-2019 as well as 1000s somalis being killed in their homestead.So how can this murtad be our salvation when infact he was working as a spy agent for TPLF for decades?