Kanye West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
FOREMOST musical genius of our time, Kanye West is a better producer than he is a rapper.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
All falls down is top 5.

How many Xalimos can relate :banderas:
We need a Somali Kanye.

@Anyone that's tal'm bout Kanye west fell off:
That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

All Kanye albums are str8 classics. Yeezus bottom of the pile but I still bump it no lie.
Y'all just gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me TLOP wasn't a good album? Yeah, no lie. By dropping the best tracks pre-album release. Real Friends, No More Parties in L.A and 30 Hours I thought it was going to be his best album to date. But all expectations aside it was good.

It hurts me to say this but f*ck Beyoncé. :mjcry:
Kim K the one true Queen.

He is the Tupac of our Generation

Madara x

Sleep soundly
This guy used to make real bangers! :banderas:

I've been listening to this song all day.

Now Mr Kardashian is a lunatic thats obsessed with his best friends wife. :susp:

Kanye is the Picasso/Lucifer/Davinci/Tupac of our Generations.

He can't achieve his potential tho because he is a Black man living in a White Man's planation.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I think his mothers dead got to him. It sent him on a downward spiral, sad
Yeah, but he was fine before he got with the kardashians. He was crazy, but now he's insane.
These some underrated Kanye tracks. YouTube is cancer with their censoring.

That used to be my tune!!! :banderas:

All falls down is top 5.

How many Xalimos can relate :banderas:
We need a Somali Kanye.

@Anyone that's tal'm bout Kanye west fell off:
That's all it was Kanye, we still love Kanye
And I love you like Kanye loves Kanye

All Kanye albums are str8 classics. Yeezus bottom of the pile but I still bump it no lie.
Y'all just gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me TLOP wasn't a good album? Yeah, no lie. By dropping the best tracks pre-album release. Real Friends, No More Parties in L.A and 30 Hours I thought it was going to be his best album to date. But all expectations aside it was good.

It hurts me to say this but f*ck Beyoncé. :mjcry:
Kim K the one true Queen.
Are you really comparing Kim diaper booty Kardashian to Queen Yoncè? Boy you done lost your mind! Even Kanye knows Yoncè is queen and Kim is plastic trash, which is why he's obsessed with her.

Reign

VIP
Kanye is the Picasso/Lucifer/Davinci/Tupac of our Generations.

He can't achieve his potential tho because he is a Black man living in a White Man's planation.
He can if he wanted to. He's just a narcissistic lunatic who doesn't care that he has the platform to be great.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@Reign
Auntie Yoncé had a good run, but mid 2000's called. They want their fake-age pop star back. Kim K is the new queen of the hive.:sass2:

Kanye

Just you lot wait for the next album. It's going to be much better than TLOP and Yeezus

Reign

VIP
@Reign
Auntie Yoncé had a good run, but mid 2000's called. They want their fake-age pop star back. Kim K is the new queen of the hive.:sass2:
She's the queen of plastic. Shes a walking joke. She was a beautiful woman naturally, but not as beautiful as Beyoncè.

Kanye

She's the queen of plastic. Shes a walking joke. She was a beautiful woman naturally, but not as beautiful as Beyoncè.
Ok I'm trolling Beyoncé is just the one that got away. :meleshame:Kim Kardashian is definitely more intelligent and shrewd than Beyoncé. She's underrated. I'd even say she's Donald Trump level when it comes to playing the media. Not to mention that she has built an entire empire on her behind. :lawd:

VixR

Veritas
Lmao the idea that the Kardashians are the cause of Kanye and Odom's decline. Entertaining projections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending