Kanye West was seen hanging out with a NAZI

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
UPDATE Wow so Kanye and nick Fuentes is confirmed a thing. He even got nick Fuentes to meet trump. This is insane

Wow. That was mouthful. Hilarious he told Trump- be my vice, I mean- i am sure it was that moment when Trump called the White House CSI body guard to swift him to the Lincoln room.

His voice is high pitch, he talks like a white man, and his ego is just off the roof. I mean, Ye lives in a Fir'aun universe. Good luck Akhi - u will need it

Homeless guy and businessman became friends
1669386324714.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nick Fuentes and Candace Owens are grifters. They're in the same class as Tariq Nasheed.

They only care about getting money from their supporters

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Nick Fuentes and Candace Owens are grifters. They're in the same class as Tariq Nasheed.

They only care about getting money from their supporters
Nick Fuentes is a hard core Christian fundamentalist who wants to bring a Theocracy he’s not a grifter and he’s actually shunned by main stream right wing conservatives mostly because his stance on Israel and Jews. He can’t even have a banking account and isn’t allowed to fly I believe he’s truly committed to his ideology

candance Owens and Tariq are 100% grifters for sure

Nick is one of Kanye's biggest fans he literally worships Kanye. I saw him being interviewed you should see how he gushes about Kanye. this guy loves Kanye.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nick Fuentes is a hard core Christian fundamentalist who wants to bring a Theocracy he’s not a grifter and he’s actually shunned by main stream right wing conservatives mostly because his stance on Israel and Jews. He can’t even have a banking account and isn’t allowed to fly I believe he’s truly committed to his ideology

If he's getting donations, he's a grifter

I also put Hasan Abi and Andrew Tate as well in that category

Hasan is the left version of them

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
If he's getting donations, he's a grifter

I also put Hasan Abi and Andrew Tate as well in that category

Hasan is the left version of them
Bro he’s completely blacklisted he lost 500,000 from his account because they closed his bank account and can’t open one the only
Currency he can take is bit and even then the economy is crashing you have to be dedicated to your ideology to be black listed like that

tate and Hassan abi are debatable.

Now I don't dispute that Fuentes (who btw if I'm not mistaken is only one quarter Mexican) is hardcore Catholic. I don't personally believe he is some staunch and orthodox Catholic. A real Catholic sees the Protestants as heretics and would want a specifically Catholic theocracy not a non-denominational Christian state.

But anyways, I'm not disputing his supposed Catholicism. I'm not even discussing how retarded it would be to aim for Catholic theocracy in this age when the current Pope is an sjw activist.

I'm not discussing that.

My issue is- Fuentes called for "total aryan victory".

this man is clearly some sort of white nationalist. whatever "total aryan victory" means, I don't think it's in your interest or mine.

Last edited:

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Now I don't dispute that Fuentes (who btw if I'm not mistaken is only one quarter Mexican) is hardcore Catholic. I don't personally believe he is some staunch and orthodox Catholic. A real Catholic sees the Protestants as heretics and would want a specifically Catholic theocracy not a non-denominational Christian state.

But anyways, I'm not disputing his supposed Catholicism. I'm not even discussing how retarded it would be to aim for Catholic theocracy in this age when the current Pope is an sjw activist.

I'm not discussing that.

My issue is- Fuentes called for "total aryan victory".

this man is clearly some sort of white nationalist. whatever "total aryan victory" means, I don't think it's in your interest or mine.
Imagine being such a fucking loser incel that you make fun of dudes for having kissed a girl subhanallah. May Allah help them.