Kanye West was seen hanging out with a NAZI

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This guy showed his true color long time ago, but this is something I thought was done, in secret, but god exposed this house

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This guy showed his true color long time ago, but this is something I thought was done, in secret, but god exposed this house niggeer

I wonder their convo is after a few sips of vodkah

Ye: I hate em' dude. They want to control the world and our mind.

Nick: Yeah bro i feel you. At least they will get your Afro mind before mine. ha ha ha ha

Ye:
1669300831265.png

He is a black israelite aka a black supremacist that believes black people are the chosen people so it makes sense for him to be friends with them. In fact both of them have the same goals that zionists share with them too: Establishing an ethnostate for their people, be it one for jews (Israel), whites or black.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He is a black israelite aka a black supremacist that believes black people are the chosen people so it makes sense for him to be friends with them. In fact both of them have the same goals that zionists share with them too: Establishing an ethnostate for their people, be it one for jews (Israel), whites or black.
It is like a vicious fascist nationalist breaking bread with communist. or hardcore anti-theist hanging out with devout Christian.

And black israelilets are anti whites to begin with. and he is not anti whites at all. This image bellow proves he is not Black hebrew Israelites
1669303353424.png

It is like a vicious fascist nationalist breaking bread with communist. or hardcore anti-theist hanging out with devout Christian.

And black israelilets are anti whites to begin with. and he is not anti whites at all. This image bellow proves he is not Black hebrew Israelites View attachment 243936
but the thing is, anti-white black supremacist did go in a strategic alliance with white supremacist in the histoy of the US, they may hate eachother but they are willing to work together for their goals.
https://nationalpost.com/news/the-weird-time-nazis-made-common-cause-with-black-nationalists
But I agree that kanye may be influenced by black hebrews but he is not a believer of all their ideas

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is nonsense that the so-called "Occupy Democrats" want to ban him. The guy is dumb and mental, but to go after and destroy him because ADL wants people to do that is beyond belief.
Dude there is no agenda, he showed many times his anti blackness

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nick Fuentes is a closeted gay white nationalist with no friends.

Guys --just want to confess this is NOT me-- i know u guys know me by calling everybody GAY

My apologies to the LGTBAQDEOIRRJS community of course :(

Trending