Kanye west has announced he’s running for the presidency

Kim :drakekidding::mjlol: these times Obama half breed self had to sacrifice his hāfu queen and marry Michelle to make it all the way to the presidency (black vote) :stressed:

*First Black Republican President*
You know Obama isn’t a true African American he doesn’t have any African American blood that descended from ornate or the ones that have been American for hundreds of years his mum is white and his dad is straight Kenyan

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1594130579266.png

Already being mocked

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You know Obama isn’t a true African American he doesn’t have any African American blood that descended from ornate or the ones that have been American for hundreds of years his mum is white and his dad is straight Kenyan
Being black doesn’t equate to being African American. In America the one drop rule makes Obama black. So my point still stands Kanye the first Black Republican President

Being black doesn’t equate to being African American. In America the one drop rule makes Obama black. So my point still stands Kanye the first Black Republican President
He can play the card of being the first african american boss

The word black is now very ambiguous, I have seen that even Asians are called black

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts