Kanye West calls out self victimized dimwits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye call out all the leftist sjw’s and BLM loving dimwits for suffering from self victimize disease with no cure.

This reminds me of Somali women where the vast majority self victimize themselves even when they have nothing to do with any of those events.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kanye call out all the leftist sjw’s and BLM loving dimwits for suffering from self victimize disease with no cure.

This reminds me of Somali women where the vast majority self victimize themselves even when they have nothing to do with any of those events.

Mr. West is mentally FCKED up, just like u Elite. Both believe in conspiracy. Both abuse 420s. And both .....think the end of times is near. Get medication

He's in the sunken place.

Kanye-West-Sunken-Place.jpg

BANTU

+op MVLI
Kanye is a megalomaniac piece of shit, which is the only way you can wife a hoe and think it's a boss move

Luckily for me, I don't really care what musicians think, I just listen to their music

Lol Kanye West, a literal mental retard who has mental breakdowns in public and on live television. Why do you hold this loser up to such high-esteem?

And Somali women have every right to feel like victims. I remember going to Somalia in 2015, all the Faraxs were treating the women like shit. This woman came up to me begging for money and I tried to hand her some but her husband yelled at me and said don't give her none wtf

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Lefties and Righties playing tug of war with a man who's not mentally stable.
Over a token nobody like Candace Owens no less.
Both of you lot are retarded, I have more hate for the Alt-Right though.

No amount of self-hate would convince me that those ethnonationalists are any good for the world after what they say about Somalis.

But some of you would sell your soul to "trigger dem libz" innit?
:childplease:

Kanye is a mentally ill coon in the sunken place, not too long ago he was crying about not being allowed in with the white fashion designers.

"Bush don't care about black people"

:mjlol:

It's so funny to watch pasty ass right-wingers flock to him. They all type like cultists. :icon lol:

And he's just trying to be controversial. (He's tweeting a lot of random shit now.) But at least I'm now reminded of him being a servant to some white fashion designer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts