Kanye the trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
He has started to become more alt right.

I always kind of wondered why African Americans didn't have a conservative approach to politics. Why they kept with democratic policies.

Why vote to allow more immigrants here in the states if a lot of African Americans are unemployed and are living in crappy situations.

Why spend money on helping refugees when that money could be used to help African Americans.

These people are ultimately screwing themselves over if they vote democrat.

If you look at African Americans other immigrants Africans aren't performing as well as these people.

Kanye might cause a rise in blacks becoming republican. We might see an increase of more conservative African Americans.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
kanye west is under mk ultra mind control

that mental break down was fake , he was ready to reveal a bunch of Illuminati stuff involving jay z and suddenly he has completely lost his mind

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
kanye west is under mk ultra mind control

that mental break down was fake , he was ready to reveal a bunch of Illuminati stuff involving jay z and suddenly he has completely lost his mind
source.gif

I always kind of wondered why African Americans didn't have a conservative approach to politics. Why they kept with democratic policies.

Why vote to allow more immigrants here in the states if a lot of African Americans are unemployed and are living in crappy situations.

Why spend money on helping refugees when that money could be used to help African Americans.

If you look at African Americans other immigrants Africans aren't performing as well as these people.

Kanye might cause a rise in blacks becoming republican. We might see an increase of more conservative African Americans.

Both democracy and capitalism work against minorities. It doesn't make a difference.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Kanya West is a legend, one of the smartest and craziest person of AA, he is like roller coaster just like a Trump.

He fails 10 times and gets up only one time and stays up, if he says 10 thinngs only three or two are real facts just like Trump, you have to use your intuitions and dismiss the rest of the message.:trumpsmirk:

You’re a dumbass if you’re a minority and vote conservative! Why are there so many alt right Somalis?

You’re a dumbass if you’re a minority and vote conservative! Why are there so many alt right Somalis?

These idiots must be trolling. It's even more contradictory than alt-right AAs. :icon lol:

Obama was a great president! How’s it Obama’s fault? The US president only has so much power!

That and he had a Republican congress, as well as the recent lower black unemployement possibly being caused by him long-term.

These idiots must be trolling. It's even more contradictory than alt-right AAs. :icon lol:

That and he had a Republican congress, as well as the recent lower black unemployement possibly being caused by him long-term.
Just look at that poor Somali cop who accidentally shot that white woman. Where are all the Blue lives matter bastards at huh?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I was going to Bash Kenye but the tweet above is correct. Obama didnt do didley on Chicago gang violence. Hopefully Trump will.

I have said it before, and i will say it AGAIN....Black people are not made for being in leadership positions. Somalis included too. I think if White men ran the world, in a constitution American style of course, everything will be fine. I dont like the White people in Russia. They are no different from black people.

Obama was a great president! How’s it Obama’s fault? The US president only has so much power!

He killed a lot of innocent people. Him, Bush and Trump are all trash. I'm telling you people only like Obama because he's the first black president so AA's just overlook any negative thing he did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending