Kamala Harris vows to "stand once again with civil society and pro-democracy partners in Syria"

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo

CCZoDqVUMAETOsM.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Literal translation of what she uttered:
We'll arm terrorist organisations in the Middle East specially Syrian Rebel Forces and our undercover serpents ISIS.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Palestine is completely irrelevant, any attachment to it is symbolic. At most Biden will rearm the Kurds and keep the status quo going, I don't see them arming the terrorists again.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasmโ€ข Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Sheโ€™s an Obama 2.0 expect more drone strikes and more armed rebel groups uprising which will only further destabilise the region :susp:

And you beleive that.

He is right to if he does.

Netanyahu himself in the leaked video said that the Clinton administration was pro-Palestinian. The Democrats are marginally better on the issue than the Republicans. There actually are differences. The overall aims are the same but there are actual differences. If you study the history, there are actual differences in the administrations. Different administrations really do make for policy differences.

I know it may be a big deal for people when they first realize that the broad aims are the same but to deny that there are some actual differences would be to exaggerate.

Listen to her AIPAC speech sxb, she promised the annual 38 billion dollars to Israel to continue along with the unwavering US support. So nothing has really changed for Palestine really.

I don't agree with that. The broad foreign policy aims are the same with both parties but historically there really are differences with the presidential administrations. Biden is a self-declared Zionist but I think he will be somewhat better for the Palestinians than Trump.

Of course, various elements will press that "oh Biden is really the same" but that really is to bring more pressure in favor of the Palestinians. I think things will be to some degree more in favor of the Palestinians with Biden in charge.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!

Trending

Latest posts