Kamala Harris descends from oppressors

Apollo

VIP
On her father's side she descends from slave owners (Hamilton Brown, one of Jamaica's biggest slave owners) and the mixed race elite of Jamaica. There is a lot of colorism in Jamaica.

On her mother's side she descends from Brahmin Tamils. These are the Indians who oppress the lower caste Indians (Dalits) and they tend to have more 'Aryan' blood than others from the same area in India. Explains why Kamala Harris is so light despite being half South Indian Tamil who tend to be very dark.

She also imprisoned a lot of people for petty crime and parents with truant children.

How does she represent the downtrodden?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is supposed to represent Color-ism which supposedly is taking over America. Mix races bi- products. I am sticking to my diana creme.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
The woke AAs know about her and don't like her. Only the mainstream media following/low information AAs like her.
I'm referring to mainstream media, the other day I was watching the news, they claimed she's AA, not Indian American or Jamaican American

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
On her father's side she descends from slave owners (Hamilton Brown, one of Jamaica's biggest slave owners) and the mixed race elite of Jamaica. There is a lot of colorism in Jamaica.

On her mother's side she descends from Brahmin Tamils. These are the Indians who oppress the lower caste Indians (Dalits) and they tend to have more 'Aryan' blood than others from the same area in India. Explains why Kamala Harris is so light despite being half South Indian Tamil who tend to be very dark.

She also imprisoned a lot of people for petty crime and parents with truant children.

How does she represent the downtrodden?
@Apollo,

Aren't lots of Black people in the US and the Caribbean descendants of slave masters who raped slave girls?

Best,

Faahiye

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo,

Aren't lots of Black people in the US and the Caribbean descendants of slave masters who raped slave girls?

Best,

Faahiye

Usually they don't know about it and it isn't recorded. Her Jamaican family knows about it, and one of those planters took on one of her father's female ancestors as his legal wife and gave them inheritance (so not just as an enslaved concubine).

I think her Jamaican family benefited from the slave trade and that's how Donald Harris became a Stanford economist (mind you it's an elite school).

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Queen of the military industrial complex.

American elections are scam anyways

Apollo

VIP
Queen of the military industrial complex.

American elections are scam anyways

The average IQ among Brahmin Indians is Ashkenazi Jew level.

I wonder if that Google CEO Sundar Pichai is a Brahmin. Let me Google.

Edit: Looks like he is.

Here in the US, the black khive women worship her. Damn i remember battling those freaks on twitter during the primaries.

I remember when rose twitter was celebrating her demise, when she dropped out of the race.

They won in the end. :wow:

Trending