Kabtan Ayub Begs Adan Duale to protect the Kenyan Khat headed for Puntland

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The President fortunately controls the airspace. One of the few cards he has.

Kaptan Ayub even confirms y’all have been paying the FGS for it to even enter PL. Now the FGS wants to take over the trading
For your information, Puntland airspace is not under xamar. Last time you guys try one time with UAE wafdii to Garcaad, and you failed :mjcry: .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mr Hutu, your president doesn't even control Xamar, hence the requirement of AMISON forces to safeguard the so called bunker you refer to as a presidential palace, kulaha controls the airspace.
You are aware HSM even controls the SL airspace? FGS takes taxes of every flight entering Somalia.

You’d be surprised lol. International air companies would never take the risk of ignoring internationally recognised Presidents.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

Kaptan Ayub even confirms y’all have been paying the FGS for it to even enter PL. Now the FGS wants to take over the trading
Of course you guys will use the air space for mooryan activities. That goes without saying. I knew this would happened when it was returned. It's the reason I am also against lifting the arms embargo. I have studied the Hawiyes ethnic group for a long time and know your nature boowe.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

^^ for those actually doubting the FGS’s ability of controlling the airspace. If SL can’t even control it, then what hope does PL.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Of course you guys will use the air space for mooryan activities. That goes without saying. I knew this would happened when it was returned. It's the reason I am also against lifting the arms embargo. I have studied the Hawiyes ethnic group for a long time and know your nature boowe.
It’ll be lifted at the latest next year given the ATMIS pull out. I am personally invested even as Mahad Salad is enlisting so many Cayr, they really have said eff it to 4.5 lol. can you imagine when we get hands on formerly embargoed weapons :lawd:

It’ll be lifted at the latest next year given the ATMIS pull out. I am personally invested even as Mahad Salad is enlisting so many Cayr, they really have said eff it to 4.5 lol. can you imagine when we get hands on formerly embargoed weapons :lawd:
Yeah PL with It's 3 ports will get them sweet guns

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mudane Saciid Deni must respond by banning all Houtu from using Garacad and Abdullahi yusuf airport in Galkacyo. He must close all land borders from Galdogob to Baraxleey. Wallahi billahi he must show strength as HAG president is abusing his powers to punish PL

Why is a president of a state so interested in Khat deals ?does he chew as well

This has nothing to do with Kenya, PL will tax it as usual but FGS wants to tax it also, and the khat merchants don't want that double taxation scenario.

One of these two happened I think.

1. HSM gave the khat contract for puntland to HG traders.
2. HSM wants to tax puntland bound khat same price as the khat bound to xamar which neans the puntland traders will be taxed twice HSM and Puntland.

Two things will happen here all khat taxed by HSM will be banned from puntland and Puntland will try to find a way to bypass the Nairobi based HSM cartel. Second option is they give back shaatiga qaadka to puntland traders in Nairobi and the government takes a .5% tax on the khat.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
One of these two happened I think.

1. HSM gave the khat contract for puntland to HG traders.
2. HSM wants to tax puntland bound khat same price as the khat bound to xamar which neans the puntland traders will be taxed twice HSM and Puntland.

Two things will happen here all khat taxed by HSM will be banned from puntland and Puntland will try to find a way to bypass the Nairobi based HSM cartel. Second option is they give back shaatiga qaadka to puntland traders in Nairobi and the government takes a .5% tax on the khat.
Both 1 & 2. It will be banned inshallah.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is criminal, Culusow and Rooble have garnered these Kenyan contracts and are now punishing PL business in hopes to fully capture Galkacyo market. Baraxley wants a monopoly on khat there and they are using Culusow to do it. :wow:

Latest posts