Kabtan Ayub Begs Adan Duale to protect the Kenyan Khat headed for Puntland

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You are aware HSM even controls the SL airspace? FGS takes taxes of every flight entering Somalia.

You’d be surprised lol. International air companies would never take the risk of ignoring internationally recognised Presidents.
Except UAE, what you say about this?

Alhamdulliah us Jubbalanders get our fresh Khat from the Land & Sea borders where no Hutu can place their Isbaaro

:rejoice:

You talk like your Indipendent, Your leaders are Run by Kenyans, and your JubbaLand is a offshoot of Kenyan Property.

Talking about Alhamdulliah, your Areas bring in the least amount of Revenue and are home to Alshabaab Capital and largest Military's Bases.

You talk like your Indipendent, Your leaders are Run by Kenyans, and your JubbaLand is a offshoot of Kenyan Property.

Talking about Alhamdulliah, your Areas bring in the least amount of Revenue and are home to Alshabaab Capital and largest Military's Bases.

Don’t speak on JL when You are from Wanlaweyn where your kind is getting xasuuqed by 5ta Caleemood Bantus. With access to the Largest foreign military base in Somalia (Balidoogle) that still couldn’t save your villages from being raided by bantus.

Don’t speak on JL when You are from Wanlaweyn where your kind is getting xasuuqed by 5ta Caleemood Bantus. With access to the Largest foreign military base in Somalia (Balidoogle) that still couldn’t save your villages from being raided by bantus.

Im not Gaaljecel, Clan fighting between Ely and Gaaljecel has been going on for while in Lower Shebelle.

I have nothing to do with Wanlawyen, My people Live in Xamar, Marka, Jubba Land, & Beledweyne

Jungle

VIP
Im not Gaaljecel, Clan fighting between Ely and Gaaljecel has been going on for while in Lower Shebelle.

I have nothing to do with Wanlawyen, My people Live in Xamar, Marka, Jubba Land, & Beledweyne
I have the feeling you are Silcis or Haskul hawiye. 1 of them smaller hawiye clans but why the hg rhetoric Ill never know:mjlol:

Adan Duale comes from a religious family he doesn’t deal with evil drugs

8C794799-7335-4CD0-B074-681D41019EB3.jpeg
3614F0C7-0DE3-4127-A4B3-B415EBA1E6F0.jpeg