K-pop obsession

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The moment Korean men become undesirable is when xalimo's find out they have a shrimp gus.

:drakelaugh:

1593549994876.gif

Let’s not pretend like it’s just a Somali female thing. It’s a worldwide phenomenon. Personally I could care less what type of music anyone is into
Ofcourse I agree, but you have to admit it's a bit next level in the Somali community. I haven't seen other African women be as obsessed with K-pop tbh. I'm talking about people I know as well.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Preference of eyes and height is subjective amongst women. Not a single women on this planet wants a man with a tiny gus however.
it is scientifically proven that tall niggas with eyes the size of plumes have big guss game while midgets with fat marks for eyes cucked from birth

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Ofcourse I agree, but you have to admit it's a bit next level in the Somali community. I haven't seen other African women be as obsessed with K-pop tbh. I'm talking about people I know as well.
I’m yet to meet one. AAs do seem to be into k pop too. I personally know one as well my own flesh and blood :wow:

young girls in general not just somali. I'm not sure why they like it so much but a few reasons I can think of are 1.) having a group to fit into. Kpop like comic books, anime and other "nerdy" fan bases have a fun little community that they share their enthusiasm with. 2.) it's pretty clean, and safe to watch the music videos are mostly choreographed dances. 3.) koreans are extremely beautiful with glass skin and are an aspiration for a lot of young girls. I think its mostly #1

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I can pull out my yearbook and show a pic of every kpop girl I know.

The pictures will speak for itself :pachah1:

Besides the fact that most of these girls are neefs and lack self-esteem. It’s also has to do with today’s culture of just copying everyone else.

Most of these girls are ONLY friends with each other because of Kpop. They either listen to the music or fetishize it. Either ways they’re both easy to pick up as a hobby.

So more and more girls do it to fit in with the groups. Especially having names like “stan” or “army” further encourages mob mentality, being able to call yourself that allows them to feel like they’re apart of something.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Her name is Chungha she’s a Korean-American Solo Artist you should check out her song “Snapping”.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im not lying never imagined i have to say this but media plays big role in ur fetish now this chinese woman looks pretty might as well visit china to meet these ppl when is next flight for halimos wanna follow too

Im not lying never imagined i have to say this but media plays big role in ur fetish now this chinese woman looks pretty might as well visit china to meet these ppl when is next flight for halimos wanna follow too
She’s Korean not Chinese. And I don’t fetishize Asian people I don’t even find there men attractive. But the girls are really pretty.

Trending