Köttbullar vs UK

Lol you’re too busy giving each other golden showers. Starved of attention kulahaa :ftw9nwa:

Is this a butthurt ugly ass xaliimo?
Why do you take offense at the truth?Wallahi its facts maybe in uk the Girls get Rated more then boys ( i see why :susp: Weak ass faraaxs vs Buff tyrone) but in Sweden itsthe other way around boys gets it all :russ: Cry me a river

SOMALILAND CAMEL CORPS :deadmanny:

I said no good comes out of "somali" and "uk" in the same sentence.
Somaliland colonized by britain.What happened they produced those degenerates fighting against freedom fighters for their country :snoop: Uk and Faraax just means bad shit.

And dont get me started on those Uk xaarlimos theres atleast 1000 threads here bout them primitive beasts that have adopted Carribean culture (its just twerk :wow1: )

Köttbullar er du med shottaz or dodspatrullen?

I dont really focus on that stuff.
But im leaning to DP because they are actual gangistars while their opps (mostly) are faraaxs and carabs who are fake. Like im telling you you have to do EFFORT to become a gangster in Sweden.

I dont really focus on that stuff.
But im leaning to DP because they are actual gangistars while their opps (mostly) are faraaxs and carabs who are fake. Like im telling you you have to do EFFORT to become a gangster in Sweden.
None of these guys are gangsters

Ok jaydaan a guy who left sweden for a shithole and have 9k post on a forum.
DP dont play around Originally they are Gs from the 90s
Where are they now? I seen the guys they are 5’6 60kg. They keep shooting people and now the Swedish justice system is joke. There are no gangsters in Sweden stop it sxb

Trending