44CC8EED-3B49-40E3-AD9C-36C041FB3B1F.png

82EAA503-23DF-49F7-AC7F-E9FB0B893B36.png
Castro holding little Justin Castro in his arms next to Madame Trudeau
EC999326-127F-46C1-B63C-A74F71DD1B96.png
Castro and the Trudeau parents
1FD9E34A-9CD6-4BE3-A6CA-CE972D80C8F3.png

09163ED8-2B9D-4B5E-8A49-30ADCD20E5A2.png
4DBDDED2-BA3C-4CDD-B304-15FD81BD0D0C.png

His mother was a , so it's only natural that his wife is too.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I am voting PPC I need to start getting more Somalis on board like @AbdiGaalDoon do you think we need a Somali candidate to run on PPC? :hemad:

We do. Please run. If you're serious, I will be your campaign manager in the next election. In the mean time, let's stack PPC constituency boards with Somalis. Many Somalis are supportive of PPC policies.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Go to hell Blackface. Good on that guy heckling him and asking for a fist fight. 5 more days until you're swept out of office and replaced with PM Maxime.

TekNiKo

VIP
Go to hell Blackface. Good on that guy heckling him and asking for a fist fight. 5 more days until you're swept out of office and replaced with PM Maxime.
They will rig it like they did Trump, Liberals had taste of power through pandemic

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They will rig it like they did Trump, Liberals had taste of power through pandemic

There has been stories in the past of non-citizens getting voter cards in the mail and they went to go vote.

TekNiKo

VIP
There has been stories in the past of non-citizens getting voter cards in the mail and they went to go vote.
They are housing Afghan refugees in hotels and let homeless people rot. There politics is to bring 400k immigrants majority Indians and Chinese to buy out votes. This guy is running the economy to the ground with the longest lockdown in NA

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Trending