Justice for shukri

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Everyone please join the movement and spread awareness for our little sister shukri Abdi by changing your profile photo to this
1.jpg

AUN, She died young, she is in a better place. Plus she died drowning, and if I recall it correctly. People who die drowning are granted a good spot in Jannah. (Could anyone verify my claims)

The question you guys should ask yourself is, what reforms are you guys after. Because no one is going to jail teenagers for murder, this is the UK. The most punishment those wicked teenagers will get is a slap on the wrist.

I wish this happened in Somalia, an eye for an eye.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
AUN, She died young, she is in a better place. Plus she died drowning, and if I recall it correctly. People who die drowning are granted a good spot in Jannah. (Could anyone verify my claims)

The question you guys should ask yourself is, what reforms are you guys after. Because no one is going to jail teenagers for murder, this is the UK. The most punishment those wicked teenagers will get is a slap on the wrist.

I wish this happened in Somalia, an eye for an eye.
i agree a firing squad is whats needed her

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Her name should trend again a day before the protest 26th june so people can attend and spread the word i will attend inshallah

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yo @Admin can I have put this in my signature? The pfp stuff gets confusing and I can't put the banner in for some reason.

justice for shukri.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or maybe a little bit smaller like this ^

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts