Justice for Shukri - Inquest ongoing

IMG_8987.PNG

Investigation into bullying policy at Broadoak High School Bury, Lancashire

We the undersigned community of Bury, Lancashire and all communities across the UK demand James Frith MP and the Local Education Authority of Bury, Lancashire to investigate Broad Oak High School for potential negligence and a potential breach of its duty of care towards its pupils in light of accusations of failure to address incidents of bullying.

This petition comes in light of the tragic death of 12 year old Shukri Yahya Abdi, a Somali refugee who came to the UK alongside her mother and siblings for a better quality of life and safety and instead was a victim of bullying at the above named school, where inaction and potential failures to protect this student by staff may have inadvertently led to her death last week.

We advise everyone across the UK to sign this petition as it affects every parent of every child. We hand over responsibility of our children 7 hours a day, 5 days a week the moment we leave them at the school gates. We therefore should expect a level of duty of care to be observed by those whose care they are under.

https://www.change.org/p/james-frit...olicy-at-broadoak-high-school-bury-lancashire

UPDATE:

Good on the guardian, for following the inquest. This article is on the top of the page of the guardian website again. ilaahay khayr ha siiyo. The guardian is the most trusted newspaper brand in the UK guardian
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/26/other-child-laughed-as-shukri-abdi-drowned-in-river-inquest-told

04-12-2020

Death ruled an accident.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
AUN to the little one, absolutely heartbreaking. May she be blessed greatly in the hereafter, Ameen. In Sha Allah, may she get Justice. Duas to her family, I cant imagine what her parents must be going through. May Allah SWT, give them patience to persevere in this difficult time.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
May Allah grant her the highest level of jannah and her family the highest level of patience and imaan. The UK has become a third world country if the school and police are covering this up.
D-gov3EWsAESlF5

Justice must be served and even if the bullies are arrested, the teachers and police should all be placed on the guillotine as well.

Last edited:
View attachment 74966

Investigation into bullying policy at Broadoak High School Bury, Lancashire

We the undersigned community of Bury, Lancashire and all communities across the UK demand James Frith MP and the Local Education Authority of Bury, Lancashire to investigate Broad Oak High School for potential negligence and a potential breach of its duty of care towards its pupils in light of accusations of failure to address incidents of bullying.

This petition comes in light of the tragic death of 12 year old Shukri Yahya Abdi, a Somali refugee who came to the UK alongside her mother and siblings for a better quality of life and safety and instead was a victim of bullying at the above named school, where inaction and potential failures to protect this student by staff may have inadvertently led to her death last week.

We advise everyone across the UK to sign this petition as it affects every parent of every child. We hand over responsibility of our children 7 hours a day, 5 days a week the moment we leave them at the school gates. We therefore should expect a level of duty of care to be observed by those whose care they are under.

https://www.change.org/p/james-frit...olicy-at-broadoak-high-school-bury-lancashire
May Allah have mercy on her and give her parents patience! Secondly, someone needs to get a hold of this unseasoned who done it :fittytousand:

300 more! I’ve just signed my name is public, sorry luvs I’m broke but I can help you in other ways. Everyone get to work on this, that could’ve been my Daughter! Aun darling you are with the angels ❤️❤️❤️

Trending