Justice for poor Black Soul.....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It seems White cops kill Black & Brown people on the streets and their homes. This white woman cop, mistakes her black neightbor's apartment, in a different floor than hers for her own apartment. She walks into this poor soul's apartment, clueless eating his ice cream & he gets shot in the heart.

Then she cries SELF DEFENCE. I thought It was my apartment. ALL I saw was a black man in my home.

GUILTY.

LIFE IN PRISON

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...ng-of-innocent-man/ar-AAI7yOq?ocid=spartandhp

AAI7wFC.img

AAI7DQS.img

The lawyer for the dead black man was great though. Good job.

AAI7iL4.img

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He was so miskeen that they had to come back with a guilty verdict. If he was smoking weed instead of eating vanilla ice cream she could have gotten away with it.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Black people always get killed/murdered because it is well known that they don't fight back and/or submissive/docile. If it was the other way around it would be all over the news and would not have been forgotten. They have the nerve to be at the bottom of the barrel but want to drag other groups of minorties down with them.

If he was smoking weed/alcohol, she would not have been found guilty.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It seems White cops kill Black & Brown people on the streets and their homes. This white woman cop, mistakes her black neightbor's apartment, in a different floor than hers for her own apartment. She walks into this poor soul's apartment, clueless eating his ice cream & he gets shot in the heart.

Then she cries SELF DEFENCE. I thought It was my apartment. ALL I saw was a black man in my home.

GUILTY.

LIFE IN PRISON

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...ng-of-innocent-man/ar-AAI7yOq?ocid=spartandhp

AAI7wFC.img

AAI7DQS.img

The lawyer for the dead black man was great though. Good job.

AAI7iL4.img

Actually I was mistaken. The jury did not send her to LIFE IN PRISON YET.

They will have to decide to sentence her. Their options is 5 years to 99 years

I will keep you posted on what they decide. The jury is full of blacks and Hispanic, so the white qaxbaah cop better pray hard

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He was so miskeen that they had to come back with a guilty verdict. If he was smoking weed instead of eating vanilla ice cream she could have gotten away with it.

Interesting take, u r right!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Black people always get killed/murdered because it is well known that they don't fight back and/or submissive/docile. If it was the other way around it would be all over the news and would not have been forgotten. They have the nerve to be at the bottom of the barrel but want to drag other groups of minorties down with them.

If he was smoking weed/alcohol, she would not have been found guilty.

Interesting take

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why does it seem like you're being sarcastic with the title.:icon neutral:

Well...perhaps it seems like that to YOU because u either

1. Know my history of hating black people & ask am I being sarcastic?

2. You think I am Rkelly's Twin who is always sarcastic none stop

3. You think I am out to steal your avatar

Trending

Latest posts