Justice 4 Justine!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t make sense. He is still a killer. What you’re looking for isn’t justice, it’s why can’t we get away with killing innocent people like white folks do. He has blood on his hands.
Not if he did it in self defence officers are taught to kill, if anything the police department should be sued. All he owes the family is an apology and not jail time that would provide neither party recompense. This is like the OJ situation except our brother didn't murder her with malice as white officers do and yet he will be the only one to go down for it.

When a Somali man starts dating a white woman he thinks all of a sudden race is sexually transmitted. Sxb you’re still black as ever- remember that. Justine is dead- no amount of threads you make will bring her back. Also, the farax has been charged what more do you want? Let justice take its course. I have no idea why you would make a thread for this woman when the criminal justice system is working to get the farax locked up.

What I am saying to you is that it’s wrong to kill an unarmed civilian. But the fact that this man has been charged has everything to do with his race and ethnicity. When you make a thread about the killers of Sandra Bland, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Dontre Hamilton who have not been convicted and many of them have not been charged, we may take your argument a little more seriously.

In the meantime, blue lives matter!

Knowles

Sxb, how did you miss my statements in the above threads? Let me reiterate again and say that cops who don’t follow the rules challenge our trust in this major and sensitive institution, the loss of citizens human rights and violations as serious as the loss of lives is the result. 35% of cops involved in killings were charged and that is not acceptable. It’s also true, there were racially based police killings and racially bias policing in the west and in particular in America, but how can change be made when every ethnic community defends a cop who belongs to their group even when he commits a heinous crime? Who are the beneficiaries if cops are brought to justice when they commit a crime?

Here in Australia, the cop in charge of ethics (professional standards command) in the state of Victoria (Melbourne) who investivated police for misconduct including complaints of racism was forced to resign after he was exposed by a newspaper by making racist comments under online pseudonym. The racist remark he made was towards us, Somalis. This what he wrote in a comment under a Somali pirate attack YouTube video.

“I’m afraid this is what happens when the lash is abolished. The jigaboo runs riot and out of control. The boo needs the lash. Deep, deep down the boo knows the lash provides the governance and stability.”

What that indicates is there are many people and organisations who don’t tolerate racism in a powerful institution like the police force. How can we cooperate with them in eradicating the evil of police violence and racism?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts