Just witnessed a stabbing today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smart move not to have said anything. It is not worth losing some teeth over some idiot's comments. A Somali guy got beaten up in a bus in Minnesota after he talked to his friend in the same bus in Somali language. It was big black dude who was around 50 years Old. The black dude was high on meth as well. The police were waiting for him at the next bus stop as the driver called 911 to report the man. He got off the bus and got arrested and booked for violence and hate crime. He was looking at minimum of 6 years in Jail for doing that. Blacks are xoolo, most of them.
:faysalwtf:
Somalis in the west need to stop being victims, more need to learn self-defence & train in the gym. Nobody fucks around with the polish & russians in the uk cause those guys train hardcore & know how to fight.

Somalis in the west need to stop being victims, more need to learn self-defence & train in the gym. Nobody fucks around with the polish & russians cause those guys train hardcore & know how to fight.

Right, until your skinny ass takes self-defense classes, make sure you avoid losing your front teeth bro. Pulling out of a war to fight another day is strategy, apply same logic here and avoid fights if you can not ensure dominance over some huge guy with nothing to lose in life.

Right, until your skinny ass takes self-defense classes, make sure you avoid losing your front teeth bro. Pulling out of a war to fight another day is strategy, apply same logic here and avoid fights if you can not ensure dominance over some huge guy with nothing to lose in life.
If you're so worried about losing your teeth get a mouth guard.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Because I saw a man's stomach rip open and his insides fall out once
Had trouble eating that day
:kanyeshrug:just being nice

Are you like a Mortal Kombat character or what? You can't just drop that on us and not give context :ayaanswag:

Kanye

Somalis in the west need to stop being victims, more need to learn self-defence & train in the gym. Nobody fucks around with the polish & russians in the uk cause those guys train hardcore & know how to fight.

:ivers: I'm confident that Somalis have the highest knife crime per capita. It's not something to be proud of but Somalis are not exactly victims.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalis in the west need to stop being victims, more need to learn self-defence & train in the gym. Nobody fucks around with the polish & russians cause those guys train hardcore & know how to fight.

somalis already have a pretty lame culture of excessive violence. i'm all for self-defence and gym training for discipline purposes, but niggas need to drop their penchant for viole-
:ivers: I'm confident that Somalis have the highest knife crime per capita. It's not something to be proud of but Somalis are not exactly victims.

:dead:

Kanye

Nothing exciting really, a man in a wheelchair fell off the escalators
He was lying at the bottom with his stomach open :yloezpe::yloezpe:
That's very unsettling....

doc2.gif

somalis already have a pretty lame culture of excessive violence. i'm all for self-defence and gym training for discipline purposes, but niggas need to drop their penchant for viole-

:dead:
Don't tell AJ or cadaan people :ufdup:

Ironic that you ended up being racist in a post where you were preaching about taking the moral high ground!

I like African Americans to prove me wrong and that they live up to the ideals of their educated and those who laid their lives on the line for them. Trust me, as a Somali, I am victim sometimes of these African American's ignorance whether it is on the train ride to work, at our neighborhoods and sometimes on national television discussions where you have their brain dead conservatives sound worse and more hateful than the white folks who enslaved the blacks for generations. While I see myself as African, Black and having a fate with these brothers in America, I despise most of African American men's approach to life and how they decided to give the middle finger to society through their self-defeating culture and thoughts.

Every time I defend an African through my actions and show others being black doesn't mean being classless, I have some moron undoing my hard work next door by stealing some candy and having his pants so low people can see his butt cheeks. Dude, it is easy to sound cute on forums and challenge others, but when you walk the talk(be a role model) and you still come up short(because of what others like these black dudes do to undermine your credibility as a race) , come back for some conversation.

Big knife problem in the UK among blacks, including Somalis

I have seen a few stabbing victims and they all showed me their wounds. They were not even in gangs but just had minor fights or disagreements. Kids being kids. The arguments dont even escalate before the opponent brings out a knife out of his jacket pocket

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I have seen a few stabbing victims and they all showed me their wounds. They were not even in gangs but just had minor fights or disagreements. Kids being kids. The arguments dont even escalate before the opponent brings out a knife out of his jacket pocket

same people that offered you cigarettes or the ones that tried to kidnap you into jummah prayer?

n15dPag.jpg

Kanye

:westbrookwtf: There have only ever been a handful of stabbings in the UK ever. All the perpetrators were neglected mentally ill patients. Stop making stuff up... only Jamaicans stab.

edit: Very lame @AbdiJohnson :ivers:

I like African Americans to prove me wrong and that they live up to the ideals of their educated and those who laid their lives on the line for them. Trust me, as a Somali, I am victim sometimes of these African American's ignorance whether it is on the train ride to work, at our neighborhoods and sometimes on national television discussions where you have their brain dead conservatives sound worse and more hateful than the white folks who enslaved the blacks for generations. While I see myself as African, Black and having a fate with these brothers in America, I despise most of African American men's approach to life and how they decided to give the middle finger to society through their self-defeating culture and thoughts.

Every time I defend an African through my actions and show others being black doesn't mean being classless, I have some moron undoing my hard work next door by stealing some candy and having his pants so low people can see his butt cheeks. Dude, it is easy to sound cute on forums and challenge others, but when you walk the talk(be a role model) and you still come up short(because of what others like these black dudes do to undermine your credibility as a race) , come back for some conversation.
So you took your subjective personal experiences as a the norm across the spectrum to come to the far more general conclusion that 'blacks are xoolo, most of them'. It's hilarious that you see yourself as someone who came to adopt a racist view in a unique and somewhat justified way when the process doesn't really matter not to mention that it's how every run of the mill racist came to adopt their view. What you wrote couldn't be more typical of the racist narrative of every bigoted person. Educate yourself!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What's so unbelievable about being offered a cigarette or being forced to pray? The answer to your ridiculous question is no.

Very lame @Lmao

you misunderstand me. i don't think england has enough variety in characters and thus there is a lot of overlap between reer hebel hebel and reer such and such

i would assume stabbers would fall into one of the like five criteria i have on them :russ:

n15dPag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.