Just witnessed a stabbing today

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you took your subjective personal experiences as a the norm across the spectrum to come to the far more general conclusion that 'blacks are xoolo, most of them'. It's hilarious that you see yourself as someone who came to adopt a racist view in a unique and somewhat justified way when the process doesn't really matter not to mention that it's how every run of the mill racist came to adopt their view. What you wrote couldn't be more typical of the racist narrative of every bigoted person. Educate yourself!

Their success story is mine as much as their failures are mine. I am embarrassed when some black men are engaged in uncivil conduct because America sees that as my actions and uses those bad actions to introduce racist laws. America does not judge blacks individually but collectively. So it enrages me when an African American does not feel the gravity of his bad judgement and how that will be used against his ethnicity. I posted days ago the picture of Angela Davis, role model for Africans in America. One must give respect where it is due. My loyalty and respect are conditional.

Any decent African American would tell you that today's generation of blacks are nothing like their older generation. You have people who would insult you because you speak standard English without accent. They can learn from me that language spoken properly is a means to progress instead of viewing it as other and suffer for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending