JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT FARMAAJO HAS BURIED SL a sudden interest in her bases gives her a lifeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland doing what it knows best. Spreading it wide open for everyone to come in.

:russ:

You are only saying that because no country will come to your dusty shithole collection of villages... it’s not like you won’t allow foreign troops into your soil, remember you invited Ethiopia to kill your fellow countrymen :chrisfreshhah:

Only the immediate families of these corrupt leaders will reap the rewards :yousmart:

I'm not mad tho, my uncle and his kids had their turn :rejoice:

Farmaajo?

Why giving credits to Farmaajo, all the change come because of Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia, Farmaajo was 13 months in office when ABiy Ahmed came to power. It was Abiy Ahmed that changed all the politics in the horn.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland doing what it knows best. Spreading it wide open for everyone to come in.

Yes and you're leader Farmaajo spread his legs for Ethiopia & Turkey and you're new guy in Garowe gonna spread his legs for the first one to show the pathetic state some interest

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Now if Mudane Gaas were in office he would try to get the Italians to build a base in Bosaaso laakiin Deeni is doing otherwise :pachah1:he's spreading his bumcheeks for nabad iyo nolol :chrisfreshhah:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Farmaajo?

Why giving credits to Farmaajo, all the change come because of Abiy Ahmed of Ethiopia, Farmaajo was 13 months in office when ABiy Ahmed came to power. It was Abiy Ahmed that changed all the politics in the horn.
Bro, Farmaajo is pulling strings on Mogadishu, Madoobe is in the south, Puntland is there too and Cagjar. So many D block leaders in the horn don't you think??

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Now if Mudane Gaas were in office he would try to get the Italians to build a base in Bosaaso laakiin Deeni is doing otherwise :pachah1:he's spreading his bumcheeks for nabad iyo nolol :chrisfreshhah:
Nabad and Nolol headed by Darood president kkkkk remember that qofyahay

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

These idiots makes me laugh. :lol:

Farmaajo cares more about Puntland than Xamaar. Mark my words... Don't let these political spats fool you girls.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It's a very gloomy day maanta :damn:a majeerteen boqor oo ku faaniyo "I am spreading my bumcheeks for a Mareexaan" :damn:mudane Abdullahi Yusuf is rolling in his grave :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts